What about Ibiza´s "oldies"..?!

Ladynblack 34

Hy all!
I was request to open this thread by a friend of mine who´s going every year in ibiza..he told me that if u have over 35 you should probably go in Korfu,Greece but not in Eivissa....!:spank:

By this thread I want to show him that he may be wrong..

What do YOU think about it?:lol:

NO WAY!!, quite the opposite, those places would suit younger people than "your friend". Ibiza is not just clubs club clubs, and even then there is a wide age range who do go to bars, clubs etc. I think the golden rules is , remember your age, don't try and be something your not and go with the flow.
Remember people who are 35+ might have been visiting the island since it all kicked off and therefore be more knowledgeable than some 18 year old on the island for the first time.

Totally agree with ya..
Last summer I sow people at 60 who were in space, dancing like crazy on cox´s music!!:D

Great post!:)Ibizafu(a)n!

No way

No way Ibiza is for all ages tell him hes talking out of his rear end or perhaps he is getting on in years or he may be just ageist ( we all grow old I like to think gracefully )

Hy all!
I was request to open this thread by a friend of mine who´s going every year in ibiza..he told me that if u have over 35 you should probably go in Korfu,Greece but not in Eivissa....!:spank:

By this thread I want to show him that he may be wrong..

What do YOU think about it?:lol:

there's two types of mature clubber

1. the ones who know their limitations and adapt accordingly - there's still occasional scope to let your (remaining) hair down, but there are also other priorities which mean not getting battered the whole time. I am gradually entering this demographic myself and will no doubt be meeting a fair few likeminded souls this summer.

2. the midlife crisis brigade who stand on podiums at trance nights, clad in hawaian shirt and white flannels, perving at senoritas and who look faintly tragic.

as for whether the older crowd should go to Ibiza at all, strangely enough, only 5 or so years back in another one of his tiresome "is dance dead?" articles of the time, Alexis Petridis (no spring chicken himself) was complaining in the Guardian that Pacha should be renamed Saga.

For me, anyone has the right to behave disgracefully, there's no rules on when you're "past it", but a healthy measure of self-awareness will never go amiss...

Too true

To true Olly dont mention Saga god knows how they find out when your 50 they even sent a birthday card with happy birthday do you want any over 50s insurance
cheeky t8ats

there's two types of mature clubber

1. the ones who know their limitations and adapt accordingly - there's still occasional scope to let your (remaining) hair down, but there are also other priorities which mean not getting battered the whole time. I am gradually entering this demographic myself and will no doubt be meeting a fair few likeminded souls this summer.

2. the midlife crisis brigade who stand on podiums at trance nights, clad in hawaian shirt and white flannels, perving at senoritas and who look faintly tragic.

as for whether the older crowd should go to Ibiza at all, strangely enough, only 5 or so years back in another one of his tiresome "is dance dead?" articles of the time, Alexis Petridis (no spring chicken himself) was complaining in the Guardian that Pacha should be renamed Saga.

For me, anyone has the right to behave disgracefully, there's no rules on when you're "past it", but a healthy measure of self-awareness will never go amiss...

Hi, well i'am 45 and going in July, i keep fit by going to the gym and running and do not feel 45.
Lets face it their plenty of 20 yr olds who look 50:D.

And don't forget, Tiesto is 41, Judge Jules is 44 i believe, and Pete Tong will be 50 in July !!!,
So what's the problem, it's party Island :lol:

PJ 60N...I think we all look like 50s after nights of endless parties..:lol:

But u´re right..working out,running ,going to the gym are the perfect answer ..
my friend who´s 40s desperately wish to go again this summer in ibiza..:lol:
so since ianuary he start working out and runnig,taking amino and vitamins, and other sacrificies just to feel the best there..or a bit younger?
we use to laugh about it cause after he´ll be back from Ibiza and the magic is gone dont know if he´ll be also motivated to continue going to the gym!:D

So the true is that when u see so many young, beautiful people all over, u wish to ignore your age- as Morbyd said;)- and feel like 20s again!
It this smth wrong or it´s just the magic of this island?

im 38 been going to ibiza for the last 6 years with my wife whos 31. we have two kids ( they stay at home) and feel that ibiza is our center parcs. we go for 5 days get smashed for cream then moderate ourselves and have a pretty good time. we see many younger ones totally f..kd up for the whole time their there but im not judgemental of them so why should people be judgemental about age. ibiza is a special place where you can be what you want, to a certain degree, Ha! LIVE IT & LOVE IT!!!! ;)

As an old geezer myself, it helps me feel slightly younger having a wifey who is a few years my junior :lol:

I think Olly has summed it up rather nicely. There's not a lot more to add.

im not really an oldie at 33 (husband 35) but we have been going back to ibiza for years now and are heading out next week and then back again in august... any age goes and i would say you are more likely to meet people nearer 30 than 20.

I'm 38 as well. Its my 6th time on the Island.

The trick is pacing yourself, know your limits and stand next to someone older in the clubs to make you appear younger.

In seriousnessnesseness, I dont really think about age when I am there.

You would not find me in my local town centre at the weekend though.

Keep it quality and dont lower standards.

im not really an oldie at 33 (husband 35) but we have been going back to ibiza for years now and are heading out next week and then back again in august... any age goes and i would say you are more likely to meet people nearer 30 than 20.

that`s true!so our men should not feel embarrassed when a couple of teens call them "papi"..:lol:
we´re not oldies at 33 for sure..;)

in a way or another every one of us will find there "his Ibiza"..!

Back