What a weekend!!!

sam23

Got to Ibiza last friday about midnight.Picked the hire cars up and went to my flat for us to get changed.
Straight to the the Rock bar for a few and then on to Grial untill 6am.
At this point a couple of us didnt want to go home so went to the Hostal Talamanca for a couple of beers to watch the sunrise while the others went home.
One thing led to another and before we knew it the others had woken up and joined us and once again we were all together outside Bar Flotante for breakfast.
After a quick shower and a change into shorts ,we were back into the cars and on our way to Blue Marlin.
A couple of magnums of moet,and 1000 euro bill later at sunset it was time to head back to meet a friend at the Montesol for a bit to eat before a quick change again and on to Bar Zuka.We were dropping like flies at this point and a few went home to get some sleep.
5 of us though were still going and ended up in a convoy of cars on our way to the Mulletover party near San Juan which took nearly an hour.
When we got there ,we had to walk 20 minutes into the woods through a lot of mud as it was raining by now.
As soon as we got to the lighthouse,the polcia pulled up and turned off the music.GREAT!
So it was back to the flat.But on the back the designated drive lost control of our car on the slippery ,windy roads and we ended up on our roof ,down a ditch,pitch black in the middle of nowhere.
Luckily everyone was ok and some nice people stopped and gave us all a lift back to Marina Botafoch were we all finally crashed and burned.
The next afternoon was spent looking for the car but no one could remember where we left it.Turns out the police had towed it away and it was back with the hire company.Problem solved.
So it was on to Bora Bora for an hour or two then on to Space,which i must say was brilliant.
We left there about 2am and ended up in Es Vive untill 6.
By this time it was getting very messy so we went home to sleep untill miday.
We toyed with the idea of Dc10 but was feeling very fragile by this time and after a quick scout around the carpark decided to go back to Blue Marlin to chill out untill our flight at 2am tuesday morning.
Got back in my house at 7am yesterday and i feel like my motherboard had been wiped clean.
Gonna take a while to get over this one!!!!! Cant wait for NYE now!!!!

And that was that!:rolleyes:

5 of us though were still going and ended up in a convoy of cars on our way to the Mulletover party near San Juan which took nearly an hour.
When we got there ,we had to walk 20 minutes into the woods through a lot of mud as it was raining by now.
As soon as we got to the lighthouse,the polcia pulled up and turned off the music.GREAT!
:confused:

Back