what a clubbing experience!!!

L

leggy

this was my first trip to the best place on earth!! and can I say I was not dissapointed to say the least! You know what's like the moment you mention to someone you're going, some idiot who thinks he knows it all tells you it's crap and full of kids and "it's not like it used to be!" All of which is total crap!

I started life at Morales and Vega at Pacha for a vlinding night of tunes galore and gorgeous beautiful people!! what amazed me about Pacha is the sound quality of the club, absolutely blinding, i felt like my rib cage was about to burst open! Pumpin!!! Then followed numerous visits to Mambo, Savannah Bar (and the Funky lounge at the back which was a life saver!) Space was delicious as was bora bora - what a scene on the beach till dusk! Hot sweaty people just busting a groove, fantastic! El Divino - unbelievable, I went for the Moneypennies closing party on Tuesday and stomped it the whole night! Beauty beyond belief at that place I was gobsmacked! I'm still trying to take it all in now!! bars, bars, bars!!!!

I was astounded at the beauty of the island, Ibiza town has so many beautiful back streets and shops - fantastic!! There's too much to say really, other than I will be back next year without fail!!
:twisted:

You know what's like the moment you mention to someone you're going, some idiot who thinks he knows it all tells you it's crap and full of kids and "it's not like it used to be!" All of which is total crap!

So, how do you know. If it's the first time you went, what possible evidence do you have to support your assertion that "Ibiza isn't what it used to be" is a cr@p statement???

Or are we talking past-life regression?

jamese75 said:
You know what's like the moment you mention to someone you're going, some idiot who thinks he knows it all tells you it's crap and full of kids and "it's not like it used to be!" All of which is total crap!

So, how do you know. If it's the first time you went, what possible evidence do you have to support your assertion that "Ibiza isn't what it used to be" is a cr@p statement???

Or are we talking past-life regression?

as sure as eggs is eggs, "it's not like it used to be!" is going to be true unless the place has stood still unlike any other place on the planet.

and leggy knows it's not full of kids as leggy has been.

;)

best place on earth

i totally agree with leggy........it was an unbelievable experience at least for me for what i was looking for the clubs....the beautiful people.........Pacha was unanimously my groups favorite club....absolutely heart pounding.......the food in ibiza is shit though
nik
atlanta, ga

Back