West End?

Skippy123

So a lot of people have mentioned this west end in ibiza and id like to learn a bit more about it, so from anyone here that has experience in the place would you like to shed some light please. What it is, where it is, what is there to do etc etc..

Cheers.

It's in San Antonio. It's an area of bars and small clubs. It's a bit tacky but dirt cheap. A typically British holiday resort drinking hole.

Don't think there's much else to know.

Doesn't sound too bad, could spend a couple hours there. Is it far from the main joints?

It's a short stroll from both Eden and Es Paradis.

If you're staying in San An, I'm sure you'll spend more than a few hours on the West End. It's not classy by any means, but, hey, we're not made of money and we all need a cheap drink.

Gotta agree with you there mate, wont be fully loaded so will need some area to collect cheap drinks. How are the drinks price wise, same price as UK bar?

Also I think i read somewhere here before posting while i was searching that the girls in westend arnt the "classy" type and more "sluggish" and not that attractive, if i find thread again i'll post.

If you've even seen one of those tv shows like Ibiza uncovered or Faliraki uncovered then that is pretty much what the West End is like. Although I think it has toned down over the years personally and a lot tamer now.

Its bascially street upon on street of very cheap bars with annoyingly persistant touts offering mad deals on usually ****ty or watered down drinks. This seems to appeal greatly to the younger holiday maker, usually large groups of boys from Britain wearing football shirts and chanting 'get ur tits oot for teh lads' or girls wearing belt sized skirts, bleached hair and clearly giving it up to the first lad who buys said cheap drink for them...

Ok, maybe Im being just a little stereotypical :) but it is more or less like I described.

I actually quite like going to the West End before moving onto sunset strip or a big club. Its a cheap way to get some alcohol before moving on somewhere else. A lot of the bars are quite basic but have some fun older music playing in them and really great people working there, i always have good time :)

tom

Its bascially street upon on street of very cheap bars with annoyingly persistant touts offering mad deals on usually ****ty or watered down drinks. This seems to appeal greatly to the younger holiday maker, usually large groups of boys from Britain wearing football shirts and chanting 'get ur tits oot for teh lads' or girls wearing belt sized skirts, bleached hair and clearly giving it up to the first lad who buys said cheap drink for them...

Aaaaaaaah the West End :D

Its exactly how people have said, just a typical night out round a UK town but with cheaper drinks and warmer weather

We use it to go drinking before the big nights at the clubs or to drink on nights that we arent going to one of the big'uns. Still makes for a fun night

Definitely check out Hush for the best of what the West End has to offer IMO.

Gets packed later on.

Back