WE'RE OFF TO IBIZA!!! HELP NEEDED!!

sijones291

Hi all,

I am hitting Ibiza in 3 weeks!

Bit of a virgin question, but what type of music is played at Manumission? Worth going?? :confused:

Also, I am into trance & House....need some club ideas???

Thanks,

sijones291 said:
Hi all,

I am hitting Ibiza in 3 weeks!

Bit of a virgin question, but what type of music is played at Manumission? Worth going?? :confused:

Also, I am into trance & House....need some club ideas???

Thanks,

Hi Si,

Re: Manumission, in the main room they play big room tunes interspersed with live numbers from a rock band (Fischerspooner).

Re: trance and house, there's plenty of both about.

What kind of djs do you like?

What kind of budget are you on?

Are you planning to get laid while you're here?

hello mate! I lile Van Burren mainly! Just bought subliminal seesion CD and will be dropping into pacha on wednesday! I like most things to be honest!

Manumission.....type of music?? can say I am into rock!

Not planning to get laid....whys that? just want to have a wicked time and possibly off my pickle for a bit!!

I bought the space CD today and have been watching the space DVD...very impressive I must say!

Well, I am taking £700 for a week, but Ive been told that wont be enough1?!

Got a bit of a warm up session at 'get loaded' hyde park on the 28th!

sijones291 said:
Well, I am taking £700 for a week, but Ive been told that wont be enough1?!

Got a bit of a warm up session at 'get loaded' hyde park on the 28th!

£700 will be more than enough unless you're planning on drinking Crystal in Pacha :eek: :lol: Me and my b/friend normally spend £1000-£1200 for us both on a week and we go clubbing a lot, when we eat it's normally really nice restaurants, get taxis all the time and I drink a LOT :lol:

Btw if you're going to same Get Loaded as I'm going to in London on the 28th it's on Clapham Common not in Hyde Park ;)

sijones291 said:
hello mate! I lile Van Burren mainly! Just bought subliminal seesion CD and will be dropping into pacha on wednesday! I like most things to be honest!

Manumission.....type of music?? can say I am into rock!

Try the Music Box at Manumission at Privilege at 4am - that's when they have the bands.

Also on Fridays at the same venue.

Check here for photos of some of the bands they've had so far:

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=36679

Back