Wembley

Z

As a Villa fan i wil be driving to Wembley on Sunday,Can any of you local londoners tell me the best place to prk away from the stadium and close to the motorway so i can then get the tube in ?
Cheers

As a Villa fan i wil be driving to Wembley on Sunday,Can any of you local londoners tell me the best place to prk away from the stadium and close to the motorway so i can then get the tube in ?
Cheers

Jubilee line
Stanmore NCP 450spaces (turn off Junction 4 M1)
Canons Park NCP 156spaces
Queensbury NCP 73spaces
Wembley Park NCP 172 spaces

should cost £1 all day sunday.

My advice would be to GET DOWN EARLY!!!

I used stanmore tube for the Spurs/Chelsea final a couple of years ago, and roads were busy even at 11am!

if there are no spaces in the station car park, just park up in the housing area surrounding it.

You could park at the stadium, but its gonna be a nightmare getting away regardless.

other option would be to find a station on the metropolitan line, but chech the TfL website to check if theres any engineering works on for that weekend on any of the line.

Have a great day out!

8)

Park up near Watford and get the tube in. That's what I did when the mighty Blackpool were promoted to the Championship :)

We park at Wilsden green that is then a couple of stops away. Been fine the two times we have done it.

My first long-term* girlfriend was from Willesden Green. Did you notice a blue plaque or anything?:lol:

*Six months is long-term when you're 15!:lol:

Back