Wembley - Cup Final Everton v Chelsea

puppylover

........anyone know of anybody who has gotten their hands on an Everton ticket that wont be using it? Long shot I know.....

Phil was unsuccessful in the allocation of tickets - he found out last night, he was one stub short. My life will be a misery if I dont find him something - :spank:

He's one disgruntled season ticket holder today......:cry:

........anyone know of anybody who has gotten their hands on an Everton ticket that wont be using it? Long shot I know.....

Phil was unsuccessful in the allocation of tickets - he found out last night, he was one stub short. My life will be a misery if I dont find him something - :spank:

He's one disgruntled season ticket holder today......:cry:

I've been looking for my bessie mate. Even a VERY well connected client of mine who is a corporate partner of Chelsea is struggling to get me something, he's only just managed for his sons for christs sake, prolly cus they were knocked out of europe and now every man and his dog wants to go to Wembley !!:spank:

I've been looking for my bessie mate. Even a VERY well connected client of mine who is a corporate partner of Chelsea is struggling to get me something, he's only just managed for his sons for christs sake, prolly cus they were knocked out of europe and now every man and his dog wants to go to Wembley !!:spank:

I have a few irons in the fire and one potential helper - who hopefuly can help Phil but I am just putting out as many feelers as I can - as you do !!!8)

Back