weekly plan =o)

hauskitten

No longer active
Planning ahead now as getting old need to keep everything in order (what happens after aint my fault) so I know I am defo doing Space Sunday 23rd especially cos 2 of my fav djs Paul Woolford and Steve Lawler , still trying to make up my mind what else as want a change from the usual so bring your ideas here peeps and tell me what nights your going to have been to etc.. which were crap and which were good I don't wanna waste any money in this economic state lol I have this fear I will accidentally stumble into a clubland night and half to endure hours of Sugababes happy hardcore remixes

Assuming you mean Sunday 23rd August?

What dates are you going to be there from?

Cocoon Classics is on 28th August - I'd put that down as a definite if you are there then!

Yeah soz I'm going from the 22nd to the 29th! I really wanna do cocoon again as last time It was so full it was difficult to enjoy the music and dance while fighting for your life and trying not to get trampled I was considering doing vip even depending on the price like I know it will be expensive but probably worth it, the same with Carl Cox couldnt move or breath but hoping the credit crunch will mean a little more room! Was clinging onto the hope that dc10 would be open too! What night would you recommend for Pacha? I was thinkin Axwell seb steve but think that clashed with something lol I need to write down my little list and work it all out!

Yeah soz I'm going from the 22nd to the 29th! I really wanna do cocoon again as last time It was so full it was difficult to enjoy the music and dance while fighting for your life and trying not to get trampled I was considering doing vip even depending on the price like I know it will be expensive but probably worth it, the same with Carl Cox couldnt move or breath but hoping the credit crunch will mean a little more room! Was clinging onto the hope that dc10 would be open too! What night would you recommend for Pacha? I was thinkin Axwell seb steve but think that clashed with something lol I need to write down my little list and work it all out!

I wouldn't bother wasting the few hundred Euros extra on vip for Cocoon - looking up at the balcony it's just as rammed as the floor!

Just gurn and bear it! :twisted:

I don't go to Pacha but i'm sure someone else on here could help you out with that question..

When I went to Cocoon it was 2007 the first week of September and it was the same in all the clubs that week, I've never seen Ibiza so busy so was wondering if theres any reason? My bf reckons its the week millions of italians descend because its some sort of holiday time for them but I think he imagined that from somewhere! I even got attacked by some girl who was either Spanish or Italian (couldn't tell from her accent soz) in Space that year she started poking me really hard in the boobs and screaming at me plastic tits and jumping all round me lol my mates came and took me away cos I'm a **** arse and crapped myself she was half my height as well lol

the swedish house mafia clash with cocoon but you have cocoon classics the same week on the friday i would go for subliminal my self on the wednesday pretty much always a good party busy but not crazy busy or pure pacha on the friday

When I went to Cocoon it was 2007 the first week of September and it was the same in all the clubs that week, I've never seen Ibiza so busy so was wondering if theres any reason? My bf reckons its the week millions of italians descend because its some sort of holiday time for them but I think he imagined that from somewhere! I even got attacked by some girl who was either Spanish or Italian (couldn't tell from her accent soz) in Space that year she started poking me really hard in the boobs and screaming at me plastic tits and jumping all round me lol my mates came and took me away cos I'm a **** arse and crapped myself she was half my height as well lol

I thought Cocoon was twice as busy in '08 as it was in '07.

It was so rammed last year there wasn't an inch of floor space, put a downer on what could have been an amazing night...

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Best of luck for Cocoon Classics :lol:

What is the diff between Cocoon classics and ordinary Cocoon lol I guess its the obvious right?

You guessed it!

It couldnt have been twice as busy as the night I went! No one at all was dancing everyone was glued together and there was a stream of people walking , or being carried, in the same direction around the club! You couldnt go up or down the stairs to the toilet or anything me, my bf and 2 friends were stood on this little ledge to the right of the entrance to the main room clinging for dear life! I feel like Ive never seen Sven Vath because of it so lets hope the credit crunch does us at least one favour!

the swedish house mafia clash with cocoon but you have cocoon classics the same week on the friday i would go for subliminal my self on the wednesday pretty much always a good party busy but not crazy busy or pure pacha on the friday

What kind of music is subliminal? I'm not really into funky house if its like that real soulful gospel stuff, Ive seen Eric Morillo a few times though he was either amazing or mediocre

It couldnt have been twice as busy as the night I went! No one at all was dancing everyone was glued together and there was a stream of people walking , or being carried, in the same direction around the club! You couldnt go up or down the stairs to the toilet or anything me, my bf and 2 friends were stood on this little ledge to the right of the entrance to the main room clinging for dear life! I feel like Ive never seen Sven Vath because of it so lets hope the credit crunch does us at least one favour!

I hate it when it's like that - they opened all the fire exits last year to let people in - pandemonium.

What kind of music is subliminal? I'm not really into funky house if its like that real soulful gospel stuff, Ive seen Eric Morillo a few times though he was either amazing or mediocre

Definitely not soulful house - just your usual sh1tty electro house anthems with a side serving of cheese!

The only time i saw him was the worst night of my life (well in a clubbing sense obviously!)

K I'll give that a miss then ! I saw him years back he was pretty cool even played Lenny Kravitz in his set which was a bit diff but in global last year he wasnt great I expected more.. I need to go to Pacha to wear this new dress Ive bought lol dont think I can stomach David Guetta lol

K I'll give that a miss then ! I saw him years back he was pretty cool even played Lenny Kravitz in his set which was a bit diff but in global last year he wasnt great I expected more.. I need to go to Pacha to wear this new dress Ive bought lol dont think I can stomach David Guetta lol

You might like the music there - i've met lots of people who can't see past subliminal, but its the opposite of what i wanna hear in a club. Just my opinion :)

Have you considered Pure Pacha rather than Subliminal? Ahhh i forget just how rammed the clubs got.... I remember going to see Roger Sanchez in Pacha and it was horrendous - no one could move let alone dance - god forbid there's ever a fire and everyone needs to get up, sharpish! It ruins it for me and maybe I should re-think the wardrobe! Perhaps its worth heading to the clubs a lot later...

Back