Weekend Scmeekend

Looks like shall be going to Cable in London Bridge on Saturday for 8bit records party but mainly for Gregor Thesher in room 2

Decent line up that. Ray Okpara is top draw.

Bit of a runny nose so see how i'm feeling. Cinema probably to see Astro Boy with the heir to the throne. No other plans or ideas or cares. Try and finish the book i'm reading called War Baby all about the Nigel Benn Gerald McClleland fight.

Today probably 2manydjs @ Venue in Athens.
Tomorrow Papa Sven is in da house but all my friends will be out of town or unavailable.
Sunday time for relax.

I am almost too embarassed to say where I am going tonight - needless to say I will feel like a very old woman amongst children...... :oops:

BUT its in a good cause for a mate who has recently come out of a long term relationship and wants to go out and wave her arms in the air like she just doesnt care...... :?:oops::lol::lol::lol:

I am almost too embarassed to say where I am going tonight - needless to say I will feel like a very old woman amongst children...... :oops:

BUT its in a good cause for a mate who has recently come out of a long term relationship and wants to go out and wave her arms in the air like she just doesnt care...... :?:oops::lol::lol::lol:

I want to "like" this statement 8)

I want to "like" this statement 8)

thanks chick - I want to "like" the thought of the actual event too - but I fear I am being very negative - and should just embrace a night out with good friends, giggles and having a good laugh really... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks chick - I want to "like" the thought of the actual event too - but I fear I am being very negative - and should just embrace a night out with good friends, giggles and having a good laugh really... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The waving the hands in the air part made me laugh......those nights are usually the best, when you think the worst, you end up having a great time! :lol:

The waving the hands in the air part made me laugh......those nights are usually the best, when you think the worst, you end up having a great time! :lol:

Bless you - I too shall adopt an optimistic approach for tonight and I am sure I can find a little something to make me :) too......

Back