Weekend Rundowns

Just got back from the Out of the Ordinary festival...

A very bizarre and mind opening experience. Reeeally enjoyed. 8)

I was on the 2nd part of my 2-week vacation...

Wed - arrived in DC, settled into a friend's place downtown, went shopping, saw a movie (District 9... in a theater... in English!)

Thurs - long lunch with an old school friend, tour of my renovated high school, dinner with more friends from school

Fri - long lunch with a friend from uni, dinner with a schoolmate, pre-reunion informal drinks event, short clubbing excursion (3am close time in DC!)

Sat - yet another long lunch with mates from uni, moved out to a hotel in the suburbs, 20th high school reunion (very surreal!), hotel room after-parties.

Sun - Rough hangover. Got up early to watch Chelsea v Spurs. Post-reunion family picnic thing. More shopping. Caught a plane home.

Great time... really exciting to see all my old mates from school. To my surprise, most of my friends look much the same after 20 years. Others... well... some people gained some weight. :lol:

I was on the 2nd part of my 2-week vacation...

Wed - arrived in DC, settled into a friend's place downtown, went shopping, saw a movie (District 9... in a theater... in English!)

Thurs - long lunch with an old school friend, tour of my renovated high school, dinner with more friends from school

Fri - long lunch with a friend from uni, dinner with a schoolmate, pre-reunion informal drinks event, short clubbing excursion (3am close time in DC!)

Sat - yet another long lunch with mates from uni, moved out to a hotel in the suburbs, 20th high school reunion (very surreal!), hotel room after-parties.

Sun - Rough hangover. Got up early to watch Chelsea v Spurs. Post-reunion family picnic thing. More shopping. Caught a plane home.

Great time... really exciting to see all my old mates from school. To my surprise, most of my friends look much the same after 20 years. Others... well... some people gained some weight. :lol:

I love your rundowns, they are always so interesting 8)

Fri: drinks with a mate and a giggle..

Sat: shopping for winter clothes - forgotten how much I hate shopping with Phil - he's officially a nightmare.... Got home and got ready for Funk D'Void - headed down to the pub and had a great night - tunes were cracking, company was amazing, atmosphere was class..... home by 11.30 :oops: - couldnt face the afterparty I dont think I should have drank that much wine but I felt strangely :eek: - very pleasant too!

Back to ours till a sensible 3am when finally made it to bed and slept very soundly....

Sun: The garden, football and papers

A very pleasant weekend indeed.....

Back