Weekend rundowns

fri night was a right result. Chatting to my neighbour over the garden fence(like you do) recently, it turns that he is the manager of the private members club just opened on the 3 floors above The Ivy restaurant by the peeps who own the restaurant. Anyways, he says that we are more than welcome to get in anytime we want. So we went.
Its really cool, very swish, very laid back, very classy etc. We drank lovely cocktails and ate in the dining room which server the same food as the restaurant downstairs and generally make out like we were posher than we are

Food any good? Meant to be taking missus to the Ivy Wednesday for lunch and then onto Russell Brand in the evening.

Friday - nursing a hangover from the night before so home to bed and chill out, watched Gordon Ramseys new Kitchen Nightmares, I much prefer the British ones, hate all the Chef Ramsey nonsense in the American ones.

Saturday - nice lay in which was appreciated :lol: took bf to town to get his eyes tested, mooched about the shops but was oh so cold. Went down to Ocean Beach along the seafront, trendy little bar/tapas place so had a bit of lunch there (sun was shining but still cold:lol:), Sat night stayed in and watched Lee Evans DVD at the O2

Sunday - food shopping while bf watched the footy, nice lazy afternoon at home in my dressing gown, then night in front of the box again for Dancing on Ice :oops::lol:

Nice weekend there Mac.8)

Friday - watched The Hulk and had a ruby.

Saturday - picked my boy up and took the kids to the park. Rest of day, tanning Sky Bet account, loading up cds on itunes, getting bundled by the kids, evening time watched couple films 21 and Control both pretty good.

Sunday - kids up around 6am so early morning bundles! Took em to park again to wear them out, home watch Not So Super Sunday and continue loading cds and more bundles with the kids. Evening watched the luvies on Beeb, a bit of WWE Vintage on Sky :oops: and then Sunday Night Project. Lilly Allen ain't half looking good these days although not a great fan of hers. That picture of her with her arris out in the paper the other week was quite a site.;)

I lurve her hair :p

Friday - nursing a hangover from the night before so home to bed and chill out, watched Gordon Ramseys new Kitchen Nightmares, I much prefer the British ones, hate all the Chef Ramsey nonsense in the American ones.

i googled up some info on that place to see howit fared, and the 3 reviews i did find were moaning that the food had funny names and wasnt as nice.

:lol:

It was Mr Puppylover 's birthday on Thu so our weekend started Wed night as I had taken Thu and Fri off.

Wed: Great Footie match :) a house full of desperate Evertonians to feed and water - brilliant night.... the happiest hubby in the world.

Thu: drinks, dinner and James Lavelle - was the plan....

Drinks and Dinner happened and then we just got so pissed so quickly that we really didnt dare go to James Lavelle and attempt to throw shapes on the floor, might have thrown up on the floor so best avoided we thought.

Fri: Hangover from hell - dont mix drinks kids!!! quiet day lounging, walking for fresh air and watching films - mate came round with belated drinks and stuff for Phil's Birthday. stayed in chatting, listening to music and general all round minxiness.....

Sat: More friends came round on the evening - was a giggly night and that was all we could cope with from the Fri's night's doings....

Sun: Cooked a massive Sunday lunch and chilled and downloaded some music whilst Phil watched countless footie matches.....

Friday - someones leaving do at work , chanpage , chit chat , fairly dull got night bus home.
Saturday - lazy start to the day then went to a great thai place in clapham then propped up the bar where my girlfriend works from start to finish.
Sunday - Lunch at Pub in Hammersmith then up to Brick Lane for the free all day techno party called Fuse. Was really good just so packed it got abit annoying. The Italians were out in force all sporting their new look which is Giant oversized geek glasses with normal glass lenses. Small fight at the bar between the rudeboys which u could see it coming for hours before.Lots of ppl on K walking round in circles trying to find the door.All in all quite fun.
Today - Car broke down and had to wait nearly 3 hours for the AA as they had also broke down on route to me - nice

Thurs - Snowed in! Threw snow balls at the dog then went to the pub.

Fri - Snowed in! Felt a bit delicate from Thursdays pub visit and far too cold and blizzard like to go outside. Friends wedding on saturday and had the groom staying at ours overnight. Couple of drinks to calm his nerves!

Sat - Up early, cooked massive fry up to line the Groom's stomach. Fantastic wedding, photos look gorgeous with all the snow. Bride looked stunning, reception venue was lush, food was great but ate too much as usual! Then lots of silly dancing to a typical cheesey wedding disco. All in all a brilliant day.

Sun - Started to snow again so just stayed on the sofa.

Friday, old Girlfriend had a party at the Westbury in Kilburn, not been before, cracking venue, Freestylers & Loose Cannons played!

Sat, Slumdog Millionaire (amazing film, highly recommended) night did not turn out as planned!

Sunday Spurs V Arse, should have won, bid day on the Pop, only just starting to feel normal now!

Back