Weekend Rundowns

Emma_1983

I know there many not be many people around today or this week but I still have 2 and a half days left at work and need something to pass the time :spank:

How was everyones last weekend leading up to Xmas?

Mine was a quick drink after work Friday, lunch and present swap with best mate on Sat (got some awesome pressies :lol:), birthday drinks for a friend on Sat night, and then day of rest and eating Xmas choccies yesterday :lol:

Im so bored already and i dont break up until afternoon of 24th too, and to top it all off im coming down with a cough!! :spank:

Thurs: Works Xmas do, was really good night, didnt spend all our vouchers so we now have £185 to spend on some drinks in January.

Fri: Day off but up early for hair appointment, docs appointment, had a look around the shops, burnt a hole in a dress i was planning to wear Sat night :lol: - not a good day really.

Sat: Up early to go to Crawley, had some lunch & a walk around the high street, nice relax really. Went to a club, it was ****.

Sun: Drove back home, fell asleep on sofa, went to bed early.

Only today and tomorrow left for me - woo hoo!

Friday was great - a team meal out so early doors for happy hour (which the bar had cancelled cos they thought they could cash in on it being the busiest Friday in Newcastle during the festive season - glad to see it didnt work and they were half full - we went across the road where it was happy hour instead :lol::lol:)

Meal was fabulous considering this time of year your rushed in and rushed out, food is mediocre and service is non existent. Non of the above, lovely food, attentive staff and stayed as long as we wanted even though it was full. Couldnt fact turkey again so went for Salmon and Sole in a prawn, chive and white wine sauce on a bed of Spinach with lovely veg, followed by lemon sorbet with copious amounts of pink wine....

It went a bit down hill after than when we got dragged into a bar called Buffalo Joes which was supposed to be a Coyote Ugly type bar - but in Newcastle - just half dressed dead eyed girls cavorting on the bar in time to rock music - just awful.

Ended up in the "footaller haven" nightclub at 11.00pm - we were the only ones in - got flung around the dancefloor by some young whipersnapper who works with us who thinks I am "gorgeous for my age" and kept trying to pull me, made a hasty escape and was home in bed by 12.10am..... :lol::lol::lol:

Sat - up early and went food shopping with Phil for the christmas meals, and then off to a friends for a girly afternoon of nibbly food, more pink wine and gossip!!! Phil collected his rather giggly wife around 6pm and took me home in time for Strictly final - OMG how exciting!!!!!!

Sun - borrowed the neighbours dog and went for a muddy walk and a smoke and then snuggled up watching footie and crap TV

Brilliant weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday - As mentioned in Xmas party thread, very successful alternative corporate party organized by moi 8)

Friday - Long messy night of drinking and nightclubbing including one bar and 2 clubs

Saturday - Long messy night of drinking and nighclubbing including one bar and 3 clubs

Sunday - Long day of very little movement from my bed. Made some curry and dal for dinner. Managed to do several little projects in preparation for this week's trip to the States in between occasional naps.

Also here till wednesday.. :cry:

Friday saw Armin and Markus Schulz who were both on top form. Before i knew it was nearly 8am.

Football and sleep the rest of the weekend

Only today and tomorrow left for me - woo hoo!

Friday was great - a team meal out so early doors for happy hour (which the bar had cancelled cos they thought they could cash in on it being the busiest Friday in Newcastle during the festive season - glad to see it didnt work and they were half full - we went across the road where it was happy hour instead :lol::lol:)

Meal was fabulous considering this time of year your rushed in and rushed out, food is mediocre and service is non existent. Non of the above, lovely food, attentive staff and stayed as long as we wanted even though it was full. Couldnt fact turkey again so went for Salmon and Sole in a prawn, chive and white wine sauce on a bed of Spinach with lovely veg, followed by lemon sorbet with copious amounts of pink wine....

It went a bit down hill after than when we got dragged into a bar called Buffalo Joes which was supposed to be a Coyote Ugly type bar - but in Newcastle - just half dressed dead eyed girls cavorting on the bar in time to rock music - just awful.

Ended up in the "footaller haven" nightclub at 11.00pm - we were the only ones in - got flung around the dancefloor by some young whipersnapper who works with us who thinks I am "gorgeous for my age" and kept trying to pull me, made a hasty escape and was home in bed by 12.10am..... :lol::lol::lol:

Sat - up early and went food shopping with Phil for the christmas meals, and then off to a friends for a girly afternoon of nibbly food, more pink wine and gossip!!! Phil collected his rather giggly wife around 6pm and took me home in time for Strictly final - OMG how exciting!!!!!!

Sun - borrowed the neighbours dog and went for a muddy walk and a smoke and then snuggled up watching footie and crap TV

Brilliant weekend!

This sounds a wicked weekend :lol:

Thursday was the work holiday thing, it was okay. Then Friday night I finished writing one song and put it along with another older demo I had made in the summer on my myspace page.

Saturday I had a guitar lesson, started working on a cover of "All Apologies." Saturday night was a friend's band's release party. So I went to that and then to a club afterwords. It was body painting night at the night club so that was pretty fun.

Sunday I did some paper work and planning for the band.

This sounds a wicked weekend :lol:

It was my favouritist of all the christmas parties so far - we paid for ourselves and I think you tend to put more effort into having a laugh - :lol::lol::lol::lol:

funny as f*** being the only people in a nightclub (with the exception of the staff) and leaving before people were even started to queue to get in - :oops::lol::lol::lol:

friday - had my little girls xmas play which was sweet. Done some xmas shopping with my little boy and then entertained the kids for the evening as missus was out with the girls. Wrapped a few presents.

saturday - little boy somehow sprained his ankle so as his mother wanted to take him to the doctors he went home early. I was happy to take him but for some reason her and her sister wanted to come so with me and the missus and my little girl made a grand total of 5 people taking my boy whicxh i thought was fcukin mental but there you go. Rest of day i chilled before heading to Warm party at Horse and Groom Shoreditch and then onto Fabric which was wicked.

Sunday - chilled most of day eating rubbish and dozing on and off on sofa and eventually wrapping up some more presents! Still got loads to do!

Working till midday Wednesday! Had half day today so can't complain. Mind you cost me £100 in Sainsbury for the food shopping yet i gave the missus £80 Saturday for food shopping!! Oh and she needed a s****y lunch prior to going Sainsburys! So I would've been better off working!

Friday. Work do, got on it early afternoon, after getting lagered up and lairy at said do went into Chichester to smash up the town but couldn't find any friends willing to go to a club so just went to a bar and came home, disappointing but well happy I didn't in the morning.

Saturday. Went Portsmouth, Chichester & Bognor looking for various presents and did not buy one, most annoying, I hate Christmas.

Sunday. Football early doors, got well banged up, Nan's for Christmas festivities and then got watched Sky + football, Toon go marching on, Arsenal should just give up and fold, I hate them. :spank:

Went out and got randomly attacked by a "steaming gang", beaten unconscious, kicked around on the ground for a while and left for dead in pool of blood. Spent the next few days being put back together again in hospital.

0/10 Wouldn't reccomend it.

went out and got randomly attacked by a "steaming gang", beaten unconscious, kicked around on the ground for a while and left for dead in pool of blood. Spent the next few days being put back together again in hospital.

0/10 wouldn't reccomend it.

8o8o8o

Went out and got randomly attacked by a "steaming gang", beaten unconscious, kicked around on the ground for a while and left for dead in pool of blood. Spent the next few days being put back together again in hospital.

0/10 Wouldn't reccomend it.

**** the bed. Sounds rough man, Old Bill have anything to say ? Kids ? You get mugged or just beaten for their giggles ? Where abouts was this ?

Just for laughs, didn't take my £4k watch, rings, cash or phone etc. Was in Noprthampton. Knew i should have stayed in Oxford! Not involving police.

Jeezes N8, that's rough! Really sorry to hear about it. Hope you're on the mend and all, and that the bastards get theirs!

Back