Weekend rundowns...

Well I had a very nice weekend with the new man :eek: spent mainly shopping (Westfield x2 thanks to shop assistant leaving security tag on something), being cooked for and generally lazing about.

Could be worse 8)

Good weekend alright.

Friday - Went to Tripod were i was on the guestlist for Dimitri From Paris but he had phoned up that day and apologised because of unseen circumstances he couldn't make it:confused: went in anyway and had a few beers, the resident DJ Conor G was good but i left at 2am to go home as i was up earlyish for a flight.

Saturday - Flight to Doncaster which was diverted to Leeds because the visibility in Doncaster was poor, i was happy enough as i was going to Leeds anyway but there were a few unhappy punters who had to wait for a shuttle bus back to Doncaster:eek::lol: arrived in Leeds and went straight to a pub on the Otley Road in a place called Headingley, there is something that goes on called the Otley Run http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otley_Run
and it looked like a right laugh, everyone gets dreessed up in costumes and goes on a pub crawl, ill definitely do it sometime looks like great craic, fcuk me it is sooo cheap in Leeds it's unbelievable, 3 bottles of becks for a fiver, a full meal for £3.95, cheap as chips we are getting absolutely shafted in this bloody city!!!:spank:

Sunday - Watched the football in the pub, i watched the City v United game on the small screen, most of the pub was watching the Leeds game where they got beat by a non league team called Histon in the FA Cup, cue a lot of very angry locals:lol: got a train to Doncaster and flew home.

graffitied concrete walls, moth-eaten chairs

...in a low budget "secret" location in Shoreditch (except there's nothing secret about any of them nowadays :lol:). I guess I agree but I have been enjoying places like East Village of late because I've been spending too much time in disgusting venues like On the Rocks and Images. (uuuuurgh)

posh doris's from kentish town in fur coats.

:lol::lol::lol:
(except if it's real fur in which case I'll think nothing of covering her in red paint and faeces. ;)

Ferd said:
Funny you didnt get into The End but Robder did!
What reasons were you given Daniel?

Easy! DanielR was at Matter. If he left at 7 then it's a mission and a half getting a taxi through the Blackwall Tunnel via East London alllllll the way to TCR. The queue was pretty huge by the time I arrived.

Friday - overcooked once again indoors with the missus. Up all night. Listened to Gaydar most of the night, seemed to be rocking all night.

Saturday - missus had easy option and went to work. I had both the kids who just took liberties again! One would turn the music up full blast so I would run over there thus leaving the computer unattended for the other to press the keys like some mad psychopath whilst giggling uncontrollably!! I eventually had to pull rank and use a bear hug to round them up and then put one into their cot!! Anyway once things had calmed down took em up the town to see the xmas lights, put them on a few rides, ate some rubbish, managed to nick a couple of pints on our travels before heading back. Went to some party Saturday night that involved silly hats, managed to find myself a nice pink policewomans hat which I traded throughout the night for a vikings then a sombrero and eventually a camouflage jeep cap which went nicely with the old fur coat i found. Anyway party was ok, music was good, left around 3 am and carried on indoors.

Sunday - revenge is sweet, missus has to work and I lay in bed!! Picked my daughter up, watched Dinosaur on disney channel and ate some chocoloate with my little girl, watched a bit of the footie and just chilled. Missus came home so we got a take aware and chilled on sofa whispering sweet nothings to each other and lots of canoodlings!! Both clearly still feeling the effects of the night before!!!

Friday: Had my shopping delivered this week due to being super busy so i was running around packing my bag for the weekend and making sure i hadnt forgotten anything, packing shopping away, making dinner, painting nails, i was glad to get to bed.

Saturday: Up at 06:30am :eek::confused: - it hurt!. Headed down to Hammersmith and parked car and headed into London. Went to Harrods which was rammed and then onto Cov Garden to Punch & Judy for a drink & had a walk down Oxford Street which was also rammed but thats what i expected with it being Xmas and all. Had a call from Stone to say that he had missed his flight from Moscow :eek: so he was stranded, Joey dropped us off at the hotel in Windsor and drove all the way back to Gloucester to pick up his CD's where he had to pretend to be Stone for the night and play at the Club in Windsor. It was funny :lol: :lol: and some of the dirty looks i was getting had me in stiches, girls are so fickle :lol: :lol:. Highlight of the night though was two fit guys nobbing each other in the toilet, they got kicked out :lol:.

Sunday: Went to bed at 6:30am and got up at 10:30am after no sleep thanks to Joey having conversations with himself for a couple of hours :spank: and headed into Windsor for a wander and a shop. Drove home and went to bed at 18:30pm and didnt get up until 07:30 the next morning.

Monday: Day off - thank god. Drove to B'ham to do out xmas shopping. Had lunch in the Moet Bar in Selfridges. On way back home we bought a 6ft Norway Spruce and i had fun decorating it last night, just hope its lasts until Xmas day :lol:.

Roll on for more fun this weekend :)

Easy! DanielR was at Matter. If he left at 7 then it's a mission and a half getting a taxi through the Blackwall Tunnel via East London alllllll the way to TCR. The queue was pretty huge by the time I arrived.

He was at Fabric ;) But I know how busy that place gets youre right. It's worth going very early just so you know you'll get in.

Phil, I have my tickets for NYE already 8)

Had a call from Stone to say that he had missed his flight from Moscow :eek: so he was stranded
Well done! :lol: You should have had him give me a call... I had a cracking night on Saturday. Could have taken him out! Missed him on Friday as Tiefschwarz took precedence...

Well done! :lol: You should have had him give me a call... I had a cracking night on Saturday. Could have taken him out! Missed him on Friday as Tiefschwarz took precedence...

The traffic was really bad getting to the airport, he missed check in by 1 minute :spank: :lol:. Then there was a problem with his visa because it was only for one day so he had to sort this out and then his flight back home the following day cost a further 900 euros.

I would have given him your number if i had known what it was, plus i think he was being looked after anyway so its not all bad ;)

...Images of visa-less Stoney being thrown in the Gulag with all the old Russian oil barons ;) :spank::lol:

Back