Weekend Rundowns

Friday - few drinks at mates bar nothing major.

Saturday- stayed indoors with the kids, usual bundles, few games of Elefun, watched plenty of cartoons and usual x-factor stuff. Won a few quid on my footie bets. Bad news about the Barnsley player getting a fractured skull from dirty Sheff U player. Hopefully he will sue them for £50m.

Sunday - pretty much same as Saturday but took kids to park and to feed the horses and also watched repeat of Calzaghe fight.

My weekend was fab :lol:

Friday was a day off but was manic, we had to go to garage to get tyres fixed, boyfriend had hair cut so went to his sisters in the morning, his dad is in hospital so had to go visit him, and then go and put a deposit down at a restaurant so very manic day, and drinks in evening for friends bday!

Saturday up bright and early and off to Dublin :lol: goody bags and props were on board, we so looked like a hen party :lol: arrived there about 1400 was very miserable weather wise but it didnt stop off. The rest of the day involved eating, drinking, dancing, drinking, chatting, drinking, dancing, being silly and ended at about 2am!!! Nowhere to go except for Subway so got more food then got a cab back to the airport. A very long wait as flight was at 810 :eek:

Got home in one piece Sunday, good old dad came to get us. Got in at 1030 am surprisingly felt good, washed showered then boyfriend picked me up at 1330 in his boss BMW :lol: I still had no idea where we were going, apart from I needed casual and dressy clothes. Anyway we ended up at a spa hotel about 30 mins from where we live, as you can imagine it was just what I needed after the Dublin carnage so thumbs up, I was really impressed :lol: I could have any treatments I wanted and there was a spa and gacuzzi/pool area which was great. Boyfriend had been to mine while I was away and picked up my bikinis and towel :lol: We spent the afternoon in the pool and spa area sadly no treatments as they were fully booked out and boyfriend hadnt booked ahead but still lovely all the same.

Monday was my bday so nice english breakfast at the hotel in the morning, lots of pressies, and birthday cake!!! Had a nice facial before leaving the spa :lol: am now glowing and looking a lot better then I really should. Home to see family then our traditional family meal with another family we have known for donkeys years and their kids in the evening. Cue the embarassing thing you get in restaurants where they come out singing Happy Bday with a candle :lol:

Fab weekend!

I truly got spoilt rotten!

PS presents involved Tiffany beads, money, Alan Carr book, Coldplay CD, perfume, umbrella :lol: dont laugh, Benefit make up selection which I love, and a brand new Sony camera :lol::lol:

Emma, you should've got in touch with me before you went, id have told you where the afterhours places are;)glad you'd a good one anwyay, i assume you just stayed around Temple Bar?

met two birds and they wanted us to come back to theirs...anyway, turns out some guy got murdered at there place in the afternoon, police all the gaff and her dodgy housemate telling lies about where he was all afternoon, dodgy stuff, all over the news.

Sex, drugs and on the dole.

8o8o8o8o8o

Bit late for last weekend...but it's the first time we have had internet in a week.

Fri... Left Rio Dulce in Guatemala on the boat and cruised through the jungle where they used to film the original Tarzan movies. Moored up in a secluded bay with a small lodge and had dinner with a bunch of people who looked as though they had come straight from a Cohen Brothers movie. Lot's of 60's rock and Grateful Dead...

Sat... Up at 6am to cruise down to Livingston to check out of Guatemala and into Belize.
Arrived at the Sapodillas Islands just as the light was fading.
Went spear fishing and caught some nice Red Snapper.
Had them for dinner.
Sun... Spear fishing and messing around on a desert island in the sunshine.

Mon >>> Sat ..Same as above.

Sat... Sailed over to Placencia, Belize. Storm on it's way :confused:

finally been out again after a very quiet month.
luciano and loco dice played in lausanne and that was a good opportunity to a) have dinner with friends again (great thai food! - merci joc!!!) and b) have a boogie.

luciano and loco dice were quality as ever - the whole set was a few bpm faster than they usually play, but the sound was all good...some great summer memories with "baila con la luna", sis - trompetta and so on...good stuff! :D

Back