Weekend Rundowns

WeLuvIbiza

Fri: Chilling.

Sat: R&R ready for ...Sankeys 2nd birthday. Had a beer in Leeds thent train to Manchester, few beers, then to Sankeys. First time I have been to the venue, and was very impressed. A fantastic small club yet plenty of space with all the various rooms & terrace. Danny Tenaglia was the main reason for going and he was incredible. I didn't know a lot of what he played, quite dark at times, loved it all. DT climbed out of the booth at one point, thought he was going crowd surfing for a moment, he was clearly loving the night. Highlight for me was stop foolin around from back to basics album, love the track. Great meeting so many decent ppl through the night. Was hoping he might play on for a couple of hours but ended around 5.30. Probably my best clubbing night ever. The journey home to Leeds was one to forget, arrived home at 11.30am L

Sun: Very quiet day.

Friday - tapas down Ocean Beach a cool little bar along Southend seafront (away from the seasidy resort bit). Then back to mine to relax.

Saturday - mooched about at home, did bits at home, spent time with mum, then had a lazy night in front of X Factor.

Sunday - sat in the sun as it was scorchio, me and the bf went to a nice little cafe and sat outside with a coke float :lol: (loved those as a child). Then out for dinner with the parents and back home for SATC the movie :lol::lol::lol:

Lovely quiet weekend.

Just had an awful night sleep last night so feel drained today :spank:

Fri - A few beers with groom to be on the sat.

Sat - Up early for golf (not great playing in the fog!), then big breakfast, home to change for the big day. Went off like a treat, lots of laughing, crying and chocolate fountain moments :lol::lol::lol::lol:, a great day had by all.

Sun - Recovered, 18th Bday party, DIY round the father in-laws and then home to relax in front of the tv watching the golf and got an early night.

After Thursday's champagne extravaganza no drinks for me this weekend as I was feeling slightly under the weather....

Fri - Chinese and a TV slob night

Sat - photography sess and a 2hr job in the morning - followed by lunch then a 2hr dog walk sess in the afternoon - back with f**ked knees and blisters the size of small continents.... lay down and watched TV til Phil came home in a foul mood....

Sun - long lazy lie in, papers and sunday lunch at the coast......

a very nice chilled weekend..... (getting to like these a bit too much to be honest....:oops: :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Friday - lazy day on the beach and lunch. Got another tattoo done in the afternoon which took over 3 hours! After that had some drinks with some friends in local bar and ended up having to carry missus home and wheel the buggy so took me about an hour to go 15mins!!

Saturday - up early nearly missed cab to airport due to night before sheenanigans. Missus was constantly being sick and I forgot to set alarm so bit of a rush out the appartment. Got stung again by Ryan air only 60 euros on return this time. Due to missus being ill and having to spend most of flight in the kaazee it was up to me to entertain my little girl who was well behaved for once, thank god! Home about midday so went and picked my boy up who I hadn't seen for 2 weeks. Excited wasn't the word on both our parts! He jumped up on me and gave me a hug which I would say was nearly 5 mins before he let go. Brought a tear to my eye. Missus spent rest of day suffering and being sick. Watched Lord Of The Rings with my boy in the evening cuddled up on the sofa. He eventually crashed so just put a duvet over him and left him there.

Sunday - mum and dad came to see the kids so went park for a bit, then food shopping as the cupboards are bare, cooked a roast, watched a bit of footie and then went gym to try and attempt to get rid of the excess, went bed to watch Mr Woodcock but didn't last 10 mins I was soundo!

Today - Back to work. Goodiegumdrops.

Sat - .... lay down and watched TV til Phil came home in a foul mood....

He he he.. (did you get my text?) ;)

fernandotorres2709p_999909c.jpg

Friday - lazy day on the beach and lunch. Got another tattoo done in the afternoon which took over 3 hours! After that had some drinks with some friends in local bar and ended up having to carry missus home and wheel the buggy so took me about an hour to go 15mins!!

Saturday - up early nearly missed cab to airport due to night before sheenanigans. Missus was constantly being sick and I forgot to set alarm so bit of a rush out the appartment. Got stung again by Ryan air only 60 euros on return this time. Due to missus being ill and having to spend most of flight in the kaazee it was up to me to entertain my little girl who was well behaved for once, thank god! Home about midday so went and picked my boy up who I hadn't seen for 2 weeks. Excited wasn't the word on both our parts! He jumped up on me and gave me a hug which I would say was nearly 5 mins before he let go. Brought a tear to my eye. Missus spent rest of day suffering and being sick. Watched Lord Of The Rings with my boy in the evening cuddled up on the sofa. He eventually crashed so just put a duvet over him and left him there.

Sunday - mum and dad came to see the kids so went park for a bit, then food shopping as the cupboards are bare, cooked a roast, watched a bit of footie and then went gym to try and attempt to get rid of the excess, went bed to watch Mr Woodcock but didn't last 10 mins I was soundo!

Today - Back to work. Goodiegumdrops.

What is the deal with Ryanair? Im confused...or maybe missed a conversation about it. :confused:

What is the deal with Ryanair? Im confused...or maybe missed a conversation about it. :confused:

Well. You are allowed 15k per person and if you go over it you get charged £12 per kilo!! This is how they make extra dough. The amount of people who were caught by this on the way back amazed me.

However they allow you to book extra baggage but only mention in the small print that you still cannot exceed 15k!

We weren't allowed any extra allowance for my little girl which is a con as she actually cost more but doesn't even get a seat to herself!!

Scoundrels!

Can't really moan as my fault for not looking more into it. Left it to my mate to sort out and he couldn't organise a prayer in a mosque!

Well. You are allowed 15k per person and if you go over it you get charged £12 per kilo!! This is how they make extra dough. The amount of people who were caught by this on the way back amazed me.

However they allow you to book extra baggage but only mention in the small print that you still cannot exceed 15k!

We weren't allowed any extra allowance for my little girl which is a con as she actually cost more but doesn't even get a seat to herself!!

Scoundrels!

Can't really moan as my fault for not looking more into it. Left it to my mate to sort out and he couldn't organise a prayer in a mosque!

Oh Jesus. This sort of happened with us with Thomas Cook but wasnt so much per kilo I think it was about £8 and apparantly its some rule they have in Zante about air miles and stuff (err what!) or the conservation of it all (again what) but they charge you for every kilo over. I resorted to the fact I would pay as I didnt want the trauma of unpacking my case in front of the whole Q but luckily we were under.

Definitely a con with the seat front with your little girl!

I just asked because I am going with them to Dublin and never used before.

Friday - Woke up early afternoon. Pulled myself together and drove into Ibiza Town to meet up with the missus. Walked around the harbor area, then back to Playa den Bossa. Met up with our crew then headed to Pacha for dinner and then Pure Pacha with Axwell & Sander Kleinenberg.

Saturday - Went to Blue Marlin at Cala Jondal in the afternoon. Laid on the beach for a while then went to the restaurant which was delicious. Met up with a bunch of friends at Bora Bora, then some of us headed to S'Estanyol for a beach party with Groove Armada. Afterwards, People from Ibiza at Amnesia.

Sunday - We Love closing party at Space.

:D 8)

Oh Jesus. This sort of happened with us with Thomas Cook but wasnt so much per kilo I think it was about £8 and apparantly its some rule they have in Zante about air miles and stuff (err what!) or the conservation of it all (again what) but they charge you for every kilo over. I resorted to the fact I would pay as I didnt want the trauma of unpacking my case in front of the whole Q but luckily we were under.

Definitely a con with the seat front with your little girl!

I just asked because I am going with them to Dublin and never used before.

You can take 10k hand lugguage and 15k check in so you got 25 which is enough.

Friday - Woke up early afternoon. Pulled myself together and drove into Ibiza Town to meet up with the missus. Walked around the harbor area, then back to Playa den Bossa. Met up with our crew then headed to Pacha for dinner and then Pure Pacha with Axwell & Sander Kleinenberg.

Saturday - Went to Blue Marlin at Cala Jondal in the afternoon. Laid on the beach for a while then went to the restaurant which was delicious. Met up with a bunch of friends at Bora Bora, then some of us headed to S'Estanyol for a beach party with Groove Armada. Afterwards, People from Ibiza at Amnesia.

Sunday - We Love closing party at Space.

:D 8)

8)

Presumably you are still in Ibiza? Are you going anywhere tonight (stoopid question)..

There is a final 'do' at the zoo on the 1st October on the ibiza parties section (guessing you have seen this already).

check in online if you can as you'll be able to go straight to the security check and jump the queue for the plane

Back