Weekend Rundowns

Emma_1983

How was everybodys weekends?

Mine went as....

Fri - fancied a curry so me and the bf went out, it wasnt a great one though I have to say, dont you hate that when you have fancied one all day, still never mind...

Sat - tidied, bought some bits, then loafed about watching Jerry Springer afternoon on Living TV preparing myself for the long overdue girls night out.....ended up at our mates flat for a few bevvies, then left due to a sour atmosphere.....then into a local club for Hat Clubs 1st birthday, bit of a let down but a great night, lots of laughs :lol:

Sun - vegged, had BBQ at home for sisters bday even though it was last week...

Back to reality Monday...........it is so hot and muggy here though, Im sitting in the office with no air con :spank: It will be the death of me :lol:

Thursday & Friday went racing and was smashed so that was most me money gone for the weekend.

Saturday was up north seeing Grandparents, me grandad has lost the plot and is seeing kittens everywhere and Nazi's walking past his room :eek: poor old boy. Night time just got a bit pissed and watched some wan k film called hatchet :x avoid at all costs.

Sunday, sod all made sure I had enough spends for Ibiza, which is now tomorrow :lol:

Friday - worked in Boozer at night

Sat - Went to T in the Park for the day! Magic so it was .... was in the Slam Tent for the best part of it, Highlights were Dubfire, Carl Craig and Modeselektor .... seen the odd band as well including The Stranglers, a bit of MGMT and some of the Kooks as the sis wanted to check them out ....

Sun - Lay on the couch all day watching the tele ....

Newcastle this weekend for a Stag ....should be a laugh :p

bit of a distant memeory now... had to go to blackpool for work on friday. that place is one hell of a **** hole. didn't get back into london until gone 10pm. played (rubbish) golf saturday, booze and wii saturday night. sunday i felt dead.

Friday - supposed to have early one but me and the missus sat up till 5 am drinking and wot not!

Saturday - Picked my boy up and took him and my little girl to the farm for the day. Their nan came along as well so they loved it, showing off etc. Little girl fell over and banged her head and huge lump came up straight away! Ouch! Spent rest of evening giving my little boy his birthday presents. 3 years old now! Just gone so quick!

Sunday - missus not well so went to emergency quacks and she has a kidney infection. So she was laid up so I done the housework, went food shopping and entertained the kids. No problemo.

Last night - little boy's actual birthday so had another get together with food and presents! Watched Bourne Ultimatum and Freedom Writers on Sky.

Sun: Hampton Court Flower show of all places shooting one of the exhibitors funky conceptual garden installation. 8)

Fri - food and drinkies round at ours to say farewell to Gollum and Big Head going to their new countries of residence :cry: In hindsight there was no hope of it being a civillised one and by 10pm had descended into complete carnage, come 6am I didn't know where I was, who I was or what we were doing :confused::eek::lol:

Sat - all plans for a pub day went out the window, spent the day in the comfort of the HOP drinking wine

Sun - more of the same :lol:

Friday -Went out with a bird i met on facebook, went well but i got too drunk :oops:

Saturday - Had a session with the lads after the football

Sunday - Recover.

Fri - food and drinkies round at ours to say farewell to Gollum and Big Head going to their new countries of residence :cry: In hindsight there was no hope of it being a civillised one and by 10pm had descended into complete carnage, come 6am I didn't know where I was, who I was or what we were doing :confused::eek::lol:

Sat - all plans for a pub day went out the window, spent the day in the comfort of the HOP drinking wine

Sun - more of the same :lol:

:lol:

Friday, went for Dinner with 4 mates as a belated Birthday do! Started as a civilised evening, then decended into carnage in a bar with Flaming Sambukas & Jeager Bombs, managed to take a chunk outta my toe & cut my head, not got a clue how, and my bed was covered with blood when i woke up!
Saturday evening flew to Ibiza, flight was delayed, went straight to Base Bar to meet my posse, then Keepers & ended up at Pacha for Def Mix, glam & busy! 60 euros Tax!!
Sunday, recovered by the Pool in the Villa, then headed to WeLove at Space, thankfully on a list, absolutely amazing night, it rocked! Ame & Zabiela smashed it!!
Got back early this morning, feeling non too clever!!

Friday, went for Dinner with 4 mates as a belated Birthday do! Started as a civilised evening, then decended into carnage in a bar with Flaming Sambukas & Jeager Bombs, managed to take a chunk outta my toe & cut my head, not got a clue how, and my bed was covered with blood when i woke up!

I think the answer is in the question sir!! You didn't have to wear a Terry Butcher bandage did you?

Sounds like a wicked one though Mr Cent. Are you indulging this weekend or recovering??

I think the answer is in the question sir!! You didn't have to wear a Terry Butcher bandage did you?

Sounds like a wicked one though Mr Cent. Are you indulging this weekend or recovering??

Wish I had, woke up with the bed looking like i'd been shot! My Flatmate came in asking what happened, could offer any explanation!!
God only knows!!

Back