Weekend Rundowns

I'd a crackin weekend.

Friday - Drinks after work and then to a BBQ (well, when I say BBQ I mean BBQ food in side dues to the stupid amount of rain)

Saturday - Up about 11ish, gym, town to get a few messages and then to the pub to meet a few dudes. As more and more people arrived, found out that Gilles Peterson ws playing in The Stiff Kitten (highly recommended club if your ever in Belfast)... no need to say how good that was. Then back to mine, got the decks out and raved to the wee hours.

Sunday - feeling a bit worse for wear, I get a ring at the door. who was it, an old buddy back from Oz who i hadnt seen in like a million years. Again, the drinks began to flow... so I phoned in sick to work on monday (oops)

J

I had quite a chilled weekend...

Friday myself and some mates went to another mates house where we had a few drinks and got tipsy and stayed over

Saturday afternoon I took my 4 year old niece to see King Fu Panda, and at night I went out in York

Sunday I did my tesco shopping and then cooked a 3 course meal for myself and my housemates :)

i played golf friday and saturday, went out friday night near orpington (what a **** hole). chilled out for the rest. saving for ibiza isn't going well. looks like i'll be well into next month's pay beofre i even get there.

Where did you go? My nans lives there it aint that bad!!

Worked Friday night, like i do most weekends, went Wireless @ Hyde Park sat night was really good saw Deadmau and Fat Boy Slim. Bit disappointed with FBS to be honest though.

Sunday watched the best tennis match I have ever seen. Shame Andy Murray will never win a major tournament in his life.

I was at life aswell. Not my scene music wise, but great, great fun. Reckon its going to take a week to recover.

Getting molested by belly dancers!

I had Friday and Monday off for the Fourth of July holiday which was spent @ this Arabian nights type of restaurant where I was molested by 2 belly dancers. No need to go into detail. Went to the Taste of Chicago (festival of food, music, and drink) where we spent most of our time trying to move through the crowd of suburbanites and their fat children. Continued the festivities @ Bennigan's pub where I was ran into a "nice" group of Australian businessmen that I ended up telling to piss off. Super fun when Journey "Cold as Ice" came on and half the bar was sining along! Went Banghra mad @ Smart Bar then pancakes @ IHOP. Saturday was Japanese Pop music which would have been more fun if it wasn't filled with posers that refused to dance. Met some cool kids from Tokyo and plan on kicking it with them this weekend. Recovered on Sunday with Sunday paper and mimosas with some chick from work that I will NEVER hang out with again. Okay that's my rant.

I discovered that I looovvvveee Indian house music. hehe

I had Friday and Monday off for the Fourth of July holiday which was spent @ this Arabian nights type of restaurant where I was molested by 2 belly dancers. No need to go into detail. Went to the Taste of Chicago (festival of food, music, and drink) where we spent most of our time trying to move through the crowd of suburbanites and their fat children. Continued the festivities @ Bennigan's pub where I was ran into a "nice" group of Australian businessmen that I ended up telling to piss off. Super fun when Journey "Cold as Ice" came on and half the bar was sining along! Went Banghra mad @ Smart Bar then pancakes @ IHOP. Saturday was Japanese Pop music which would have been more fun if it wasn't filled with posers that refused to dance. Met some cool kids from Tokyo and plan on kicking it with them this weekend. Recovered on Sunday with Sunday paper and mimosas with some chick from work that I will NEVER hang out with again. Okay that's my rant.

:eek:

I thought I was stressed!

I was at life aswell. Not my scene music wise, but great, great fun. Reckon its going to take a week to recover.

I wouldn't have been a fan of Psy Trance previously but after hearing some of it @ Life i do like a lot of it, it's far better than the cheesy runbbish you hear Armin Van Burren and Tiesto and the likes play, also Dub Reggae is amazing as it some Dubstep.8)

Most mental rundown ever. I drank all weekend in Bognor, Chichester, Arundel and Brighton. Big fun. I would mention specific places but then would realise that you havn't got a cuffing clue what I was on about.

I wouldn't have been a fan of Psy Trance previously but after hearing some of it @ Life i do like a lot of it, it's far better than the cheesy runbbish you hear Armin Van Burren and Tiesto and the likes play, also Dub Reggae is amazing as it some Dubstep.8)
Definitely, they were playing some weird **** down there in the psy stage on Sunday afternoon, mad noises everywhere

Back