Weekend Rundowns

Not really sure i want to dwell on the weekend, its done now!
What i will say id that i've got several gashes on my head, and i've had written complaints from the neighbours!! Opps!

sat

early flight down to Bournemouth - found cheap flights and decided to pay another visit to Monkey World.

Monkey World is the best place on earth, I'm going this week sometime again. It is amaazzzzzzzzzing. I want to buy a monkey on the black market.

As for my weekend, piss all, Aunt's 50th which resulted in coming home pissed up at midnight, sitting up alone all night drinking Contreau chatting until 6am to a girl I'd met for half an hour, declaring my undying love for her and how this could be special etc. etc. for five hours.... Mehh. Got a beach party in the snow in Sandbanks tomorrow though, gonna be sweet.

Not a great weekend as we've all but given away the title to Rangers:cry:

Friday - Chilled out with beers after gym

Saturday - Watched a shocking Celtic performance against Motherwell were we lost 1-0 at home,fans calling for Strachans head at final whistle, id tend to agree with them, think it's time for a new manager.

Wasn't really in the form for much after that but ended up going for drinks in town and then home accompanied by Polish bloke, a Catalan foxy chick and met with a South African bird en route who also came back,went to bed around 7am as really wasn't in the mood to entertain after the football.

Sunday - Slept until 5pm:oops: done nothing rest of the evening/

Back