Weekend Rundowns

Thursday - Travelled down to teignmouth for fathers funeral on the Friday. Stayed in nice hotel but ate food at a dodgy beefeater type thing on the coast, couple of beers and wrote a tribute to him.

Friday - Very difficult day for the obvious reasons but not helped by anomosity and distgusting behaviour by my family down that way :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:, I was glad to hit the M5 for the journey home knowing that myself and my sister had sent our dad off properly, the way we think he wanted it and I was safe in the knowledge that we wouldn't be seeing these people for a long time yet.

Saturday - Nice lie in, then golf, domestic bliss, shopping with the wife and r&r in the evening.

Sunday - Golf day, North v South, great day out had by all, loads of laughs, sets us up nicely for our trip to Spain later in the year, then home for more r&r and in bed by 9 :eek::eek:!

Condolences Deano - sorry to hear of your loss...

PS Half my family are still wrangling over my Grans will from 2 years ago - its horrible the way families can squabble at time's like this... :(:(

Fri - Nothing
Sat - Packed up & headed to Brighton for a friends birthday. Lush meal at Mascara, few drinks then went to the Jazz Rooms which I really enjoyed.
Sun - Back to Oxford, vegged out on sofa & ate lots of rubbish!

Condolences Deano - sorry to hear of your loss...

PS Half my family are still wrangling over my Grans will from 2 years ago - its horrible the way families can squabble at time's like this... :(:(

Thx

One word for it all is disappointing :cry::cry:! My father would be turning in his grave (well the urn actually but you knew what I meant!)

Back