Weekend Rundowns...

you all have such exciting weekends:D

i worked sat, met bill roach (who plays ken barlow) very interesting chap, and spent sunday playing frizzbee with my daughter and making lots of playdough! lol wonderful tho:D

Thursday - As noted above, attended Parliament-Funkadelic concert. Met George Clinton 8)

Friday - Organized and led lunchtime presentation of flowers and gifts to all the ladies in the office for International Women's Day, complete with champagne. Went back to my department where my secretary's husband had dropped off more champagne. Went to a meeting with some guys from a wine magazine, complete with bottle of Italian white. Back to my office to finish of the champagne. Out for dinner and drinks with some former colleagues. Then met a mate at Simachev Bar for more drinks. Lost track of time and arrived at The Most just after Barbara Tucker finished her set, but managed to run into her and have a 10-minute conversation :D (said she'll be in Ibiza in July/August). Trekked out to Gaudi Arena to meet up with the missus and her girlfriends who by that point were rolling around on the sofas in the VIP section. Chus & Ceballos were DJing. Very good 8) Dropped the missus at home and met up with my mates at Garage for afters. Considered rehab.

Saturday - Ordered pizza and watched FA Cup :( Went to Rai to see Linda Lee Hopkins perform a short set 8), followed by a Cirque du Soleil acrobat performing above the dancefloor :eek: Head over to Solyanka where Dollz at Play and Luke Vb were absolutely tearing up the dancefloor. Amazing atmosphere (note to self: attend Superfreq in Ibiza this year). Was to meet friend at Minibar for afterparty but couldn't take any more and went home.

Sunday - Took the missus to a fancy post-Women's Day dinner at Cafe Pushkin. Met up with a mate at Rai for "just a couple drinks". Ended up at Garage again and the place was rocking better than I've ever seen it. Had to bolt around 8 as one of our crew got a little sick on the dancefloor :lol: Dropped him at home and went to Starlite Diner for breakfast (no champagne... just cola :lol:).

Monday - Died a long painful death. Called out for mommy. Begged Irina to bring me water. Spent very little time outside of my bed.

I'd say it was a great holiday weekend if I weren't in such poor shape right now!

Can I come and stay at yours one weekend please??? Even if it is in Norwich?? ;)

Morbyd Welcomes madwhitegiant to his home!

Can I come and stay at yours one weekend please??? Even if it is in Norwich?? ;)

AlanPartridge.jpg

And here I was just thinking about how nice your family weekend sounded :lol: Seriously!
(still waiting for 'the fog' to lift!)

Oh they are mate don't worry about that but still like a knees up now and then! ;)
Kids are getting more and more into the music. My daughter cries if we turn over the music channels which sounds ok but if that Scooter fella turns up then i'm afraid there will be tears! My boy only wants to hear Suburban Knights though over and over again!!!
My missus wouldn't let me get away for a weekend without her anyway!

Back