Weekend Rundowns...

puppylover

cant see any apart from Morbyd's exciting meet and greet with the Icon that is George Clinton..... amazing!!!!

Fri: supposedly "nice & sensible" dinner out for my team and a couple of our managers - oh how wrong could I be.

One of my team got so pissed that the night was a write-off, embarassed us in the restaurant, people on the next table asked to be moved, I was threatened by her - in the end I had to go for damage limitation and call a halt to the meal half way through main course much to my dismay (i was feckin starving!!) and ask for the bill then apologise to the restaurant owner for her rude and obnoxious drunken behaviour...... disciplinary meeting this pm for me and her - :?:?:confused:

Sat: Lovely day watching mad football and friends popping over for cups of tea and chats - great day

Sun: At the Stadium of Light doing my corporate bit and hosting a table for work - wasnt too bad considering the table consisted of me, phil and another evertonian and 3 Sunderland fans....Good day - **** match but 4 course meal and free drink is always acceptable in my book :lol: oh and I was sitting next to Stefan Wessels up in the Director's Suite and only had Michael bloody Barrymore sitting a few seats along from me with Kenwright- oh he looks terrible!! (Barrymore that is not Kenwright) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good and healthy weekend in peparation for next weekend

Mine was:

Friday - off work so I literally had a lazy day, was lovely, sleep, tv, popped out for some jewelerry for upcoming wedding, took mum out, was really really nice.
Then me and the bf were celebrating 6 months so he sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers to home they were so lovely :lol: full of lovely pink numbers, my favourite colour, then in the evening we went to a thai bar which was lovely, played some wicked music, really nice day and evening.

Saturday - off to the wedding (well it was renewing vows after 25 years as opposed to a new wedding), was a good day, service started at 4pm in the church (im really not the religious type :confused:) then it was free bar onwards until the early hours. Really good fun. Must have met most of the bfs family now as well!

Sunday - on a totally random one as we were halfway to London we decided to drive up to Camden (love the place) so we had a mooch round the shops got some food then the rain came out to ruin the day so we decided to head home.

Lovely weekend, just looking forward to a nice sleep tonight :p

cant see any apart from Morbyd's exciting meet and greet with the Icon that is George Clinton..... amazing!!!!

Fri: supposedly "nice & sensible" dinner out for my team and a couple of our managers - oh how wrong could I be.

One of my team got so pissed that the night was a write-off, embarassed us in the restaurant, people on the next table asked to be moved, I was threatened by her - in the end I had to go for damage limitation and call a halt to the meal half way through main course much to my dismay (i was feckin starving!!) and ask for the bill then apologise to the restaurant owner for her rude and obnoxious drunken behaviour...... disciplinary meeting this pm for me and her - :?:?:confused:

Sat: Lovely day watching mad football and friends popping over for cups of tea and chats - great day

Sun: At the Stadium of Light doing my corporate bit and hosting a table for work - wasnt too bad considering the table consisted of me, phil and another evertonian and 3 Sunderland fans....Good day - **** match but 4 course meal and free drink is always acceptable in my book :lol: oh and I was sitting next to Stefan Wessels up in the Director's Suite and only had Michael bloody Barrymore sitting a few seats along from me with Kenwright- oh he looks terrible!! (Barrymore that is not Kenwright) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good and healthy weekend in peparation for next weekend

Oh dear!

Me good again this weekend.

Fat duck is now one week and counting.

So its wallet saving time, am determined to cough for this out of the salary! The tasting menu is £125 quid, before service or drinks..:eek:

Stayed in Friday, stayed in Sat round at mates sending messages to mad women via facebook (;)). Watched lots of sport. All good for the soul tho & had an ace bottle of red on Friday.

Spent all weekend ice-climbing! weather was lovely, ice was good, knees a bit sore... ha ha! still haven't got the technique down yet

Nothing too mental although still plenty of drinks, was out Saturday fior the sport :cry: had a laugh with some Welsh lads though.

on Sunday as a 'favour' i was 'looking after' :eek::lol: my mates latest squeeze part time model, full time office girl (all 6FT 1 of her and that's not in heels:eek::lol:) Antoinette while he visitied his mum and dads for their wedding anniversary, lovely girl but somewhat vain (to be expected i suppose), she was still a bit fragile from the nite before where she had taken her first ever E (ahhhhhh those were the days:oops::lol:) so i brought her drinking Sunday afternoon, got some looks in one of the local bars as she towered over me at the bar, 6FT 1 and her also in 5 inch heels :lol:

Quiet enough one in preparation for the big one Paddy's Weekend, a long one, Paddy's Day on the Monday is obviously a bank holiday, and of course ill take the Tuesday off as well after the excessive drinking,etc on Paddy's Day.;)

I feel physically sick! This will be a test of my skills - whether I can do confrontation in a sensible professional manner.....:oops::?:?:confused:

can you just point the finger at someone else and say "It wasn't me! It wasn't me!!" :lol:

Sorry.. I hope your meeting goes well!

Friday - Had a few drinks at my mates bar on way home nothing too major. Won a competition on insidepoker or something like that and have won Dialadealer which means a dealer comes round sets up a table for 4 hours for up to 10 people and play poker till your hearts content or pay him an extra £30 an hour to carry on. Must admit when I heard it was dial- a dealer I did get excited but for totally different reason ;) Anyway so need to book that up for a Saturday night when nothing else going on.

Saturday picked up my boy and took him and my little girl out swimming then park and then park. Missus done her back in so I have kept the kids away as long as possible so she could rest up. So had to entertian them and have Saturday bundles and lets snappy daddy's glasses, that sort of carry on! Watched Men Only on Men and Motors Saturday night about 5 blokes taking drugs and getting hold of prostitutes etc it had Martin Freeman and bloke out of Hustle in it. Was ok, 2nd part next Saturday.

Sunday cooked family breakfast, took kids over park again and got all muddy. All fell asleep on sofa for afternoon after that. Took my boy home. Done loads of housework as missus still couldn't move (funny enough moved to Lakeside though as we speak :confused:!) Watched Valencia and Barcelona screw up my football bets! Watched Gridiron Gang on Sky and then bit of Crash on Channel 4 before beddie byes as up early for work today.

Is it you have to tell her off, or is it your both in trouble?

I am her boss so its me telling her off for inappropriate behaviour...... just not had to do it in a work context before - professionally I mean..... wouldnt be a problem if it consisted of me grabbing her by the scruff of her neck and marching her out of the restaurant ...

I am her boss so its me telling her off for inappropriate behaviour...... just not had to do it in a work context before - professionally I mean..... wouldnt be a problem if it consisted of me grabbing her by the scruff of her neck and marching her out of the restaurant ...

I thought thats what you meant, when you said about her behaviour etc etc

Oh dear oh dear

Fri - Kept away from the pub and went to the gym instead, relaxation with the wife and an xbox live moment on tiger 08....!

Sat - Lie in for once, then some domestic bliss, then for a massage, picked up the wife from college and then headed to St. Albans to see some friends we hadn't seen since the wedding. A few drinks, then of to a cracking little morrocan place for food and wine, beers after and then back to there's to crash out.

Sun - Up ealryish, out for full fat brekkie and then headed home, a couple hours of chill and then went for a nice long walk, r&r in the evening ready for a monster week at work........9 weeks and counting unti I depart!

Friday - crap night out in Soho

Saturday - write off :lol: ...eventually got out of bed and went to see Roisin Murphy at the Roundhouse. She was amazing as ever. 8) (IMMEDIATELY booked tickets for her November Brixton Academy gig this morning)...then somehow thought it would be a good idea to go to G.A.Y over minimal hospital because I'm bored of the plink plonk nonsense. :rolleyes: :lol:...only been there once before because I'm normally such a snob and renounce everything remotely f*ggoty. but actually it's really good fun :oops:...definitely the new bandwagon in the 'approaching 30 post-snob' era. :lol:

They kept doing pink balloon releases which was tremendously exciting. :eek:

Pete Burns also played and I managed to fall off the stage. Am covered in massive bruises. :cry: I think I may have been trying to do something acrobatic to that 'time of my life' dirty dancing number. Why they think it's safe to play that in clubs is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Instead of going home at this point we went straight to Balans for a champagne breakfast which was smashing but anything but classy. :lol:

Sunday - DEATH & crufts. Awww I love Crufts. :D

Friday - crap night out in Soho

Saturday - write off :lol: ...eventually got out of bed and went to see Roisin Murphy at the Roundhouse. She was amazing as ever. 8) (IMMEDIATELY booked tickets for her November Brixton Academy gig this morning)...then somehow thought it would be a good idea to go to G.A.Y over minimal hospital because I'm bored of the plink plonk nonsense. :rolleyes: :lol:...only been there once before because I'm normally such a snob and renounce everything remotely f*ggoty. but actually it's really good fun :oops:...definitely the new bandwagon in the 'approaching 30 post-snob' era. :lol:

They kept doing pink balloon releases which was tremendously exciting. :eek:

Pete Burns also played and I managed to fall off the stage. Am covered in massive bruises. :cry: I think I may have been trying to do something acrobatic to that 'time of my life' dirty dancing number. Why they think it's safe to play that in clubs is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Instead of going home at this point we went straight to Balans for a champagne breakfast which was smashing but anything but classy. :lol:

Sunday - DEATH & crufts. Awww I love Crufts. :D

I want to be you and have this type of weekend :p

Ha ha.

Champagne breakfast sounds good!

Thursday - As noted above, attended Parliament-Funkadelic concert. Met George Clinton 8)

Friday - Organized and led lunchtime presentation of flowers and gifts to all the ladies in the office for International Women's Day, complete with champagne. Went back to my department where my secretary's husband had dropped off more champagne. Went to a meeting with some guys from a wine magazine, complete with bottle of Italian white. Back to my office to finish of the champagne. Out for dinner and drinks with some former colleagues. Then met a mate at Simachev Bar for more drinks. Lost track of time and arrived at The Most just after Barbara Tucker finished her set, but managed to run into her and have a 10-minute conversation :D (said she'll be in Ibiza in July/August). Trekked out to Gaudi Arena to meet up with the missus and her girlfriends who by that point were rolling around on the sofas in the VIP section. Chus & Ceballos were DJing. Very good 8) Dropped the missus at home and met up with my mates at Garage for afters. Considered rehab.

Saturday - Ordered pizza and watched FA Cup :( Went to Rai to see Linda Lee Hopkins perform a short set 8), followed by a Cirque du Soleil acrobat performing above the dancefloor :eek: Head over to Solyanka where Dollz at Play and Luke Vb were absolutely tearing up the dancefloor. Amazing atmosphere (note to self: attend Superfreq in Ibiza this year). Was to meet friend at Minibar for afterparty but couldn't take any more and went home.

Sunday - Took the missus to a fancy post-Women's Day dinner at Cafe Pushkin. Met up with a mate at Rai for "just a couple drinks". Ended up at Garage again and the place was rocking better than I've ever seen it. Had to bolt around 8 as one of our crew got a little sick on the dancefloor :lol: Dropped him at home and went to Starlite Diner for breakfast (no champagne... just cola :lol:).

Monday - Died a long painful death. Called out for mommy. Begged Irina to bring me water. Spent very little time outside of my bed.

I'd say it was a great holiday weekend if I weren't in such poor shape right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday - As noted above, attended Parliament-Funkadelic concert. Met George Clinton 8)

Friday - Organized and led lunchtime presentation of flowers and gifts to all the ladies in the office for International Women's Day, complete with champagne. Went back to my department where my secretary's husband had dropped off more champagne. Went to a meeting with some guys from a wine magazine, complete with bottle of Italian white. Back to my office to finish of the champagne. Out for dinner and drinks with some former colleagues. Then met a mate at Simachev Bar for more drinks. Lost track of time and arrived at The Most just after Barbara Tucker finished her set, but managed to run into her and have a 10-minute conversation :D (said she'll be in Ibiza in July/August). Trekked out to Gaudi Arena to meet up with the missus and her girlfriends who by that point were rolling around on the sofas in the VIP section. Chus & Ceballos were DJing. Very good 8) Dropped the missus at home and met up with my mates at Garage for afters. Considered rehab.

Saturday - Ordered pizza and watched FA Cup :( Went to Rai to see Linda Lee Hopkins perform a short set 8), followed by a Cirque du Soleil acrobat performing above the dancefloor :eek: Head over to Solyanka where Dollz at Play and Luke Vb were absolutely tearing up the dancefloor. Amazing atmosphere (note to self: attend Superfreq in Ibiza this year). Was to meet friend at Minibar for afterparty but couldn't take any more and went home.

Sunday - Took the missus to a fancy post-Women's Day dinner at Cafe Pushkin. Met up with a mate at Rai for "just a couple drinks". Ended up at Garage again and the place was rocking better than I've ever seen it. Had to bolt around 8 as one of our crew got a little sick on the dancefloor :lol: Dropped him at home and went to Starlite Diner for breakfast (no champagne... just cola :lol:).

Monday - Died a long painful death. Called out for mommy. Begged Irina to bring me water. Spent very little time outside of my bed.

I'd say it was a great holiday weekend if I weren't in such poor shape right now!

Look mate, no one buys this.

You live in a bedsit in Norwich, have multiple internet identities and are actually french, white & 65!;):lol:

Back