Weekend Rundowns

Your very quick to label these girls prostitutes when you've never even met them, how would you feel if someone said something deragotary like that about someone you know.

Exactly. I'm sure they just turned up to enjoy the sparkling conversation and witty banter.

Friday took kids to Kidspace and then Frank and Bennys for lunch, then got dragged round the shops with missus to buy her some clothes. Bought my little boy a Stinkfly toy he was after so he was happy! Had a few drinks in the evening that went on far too late and ended up going to bed at 6, an hour before the kids were up!!!

Saturday got shot of the kids and tried chilling for a few hours before some more mates turned up. Got through a few bottles of champagne, vodka and wine prior to going to Turnmills for Kinky Malinki. Quite a good night and be honest whoever was playing in the pinball room especially last hour was pretty fierce.

Sunday chilled out most of the day. Watched few dvds The Doors, Ferris Bueller Day Off and Fight Club. Took in MOTD and saw my beloved woeful pathetic Hammers roll over and die and also Sunday's offerings on Sky etc. Ordered about £40 chinese and ate about a fivers worth!! Hunting on ebay for Turnmills tickets which low and behold have not started to turn up for the last weekend!

Monday spend day with my little girl as missus moaning she has done her back in! So we played with the toys, made a mess and watched junk all day on Sky like Flash Gordon story, Nacho LIbre and Highlander 2! Just basically lazed around!

Hunting on ebay for Turnmills tickets which low and behold have not started to turn up for the last weekend!

I doubt you'll get tickets for Turnmills Final Weekend on ebay cos they're all pick-up on the door only on the night with credit card (probably done to avoid people selling them on).

I doubt you'll get tickets for Turnmills Final Weekend on ebay cos they're all pick-up on the door only on the night with credit card (probably done to avoid people selling them on).

There are about 7 tickets on there so far mate. I am sure more will be added too. However not cheap. One pair at around £83.

I wouldnt know whether to laugh or cry

'tis one of those things - you learn from your mistakes - not regret them.... :oops::?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ho hum - back to the pub on Friday night to face my worse fears - luckily taking the car and not drinking this time - checked the photos and I dont seem that bad so they are loaded up on facebook.....

Back