Weekend Rundowns

Friday: had a great time at the Boat, thanks very much Buckley! Met some old faces as well as some new ones, Ferd, Copperband, Russ and Dam0, went on to the afterparty left about 5.30 ish

Saturday : Slept late then read the new Harry potter book ( Im such a geek :oops: ) :D

Sunday: chilled in the sun and watched kung Fu hustle

puppylover said:
Drew said:
Friday: Got a bit merry :(

ehem!!!! Slight understatement wouldnt you say
Mr Drew?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing compared to Saturday Pupp's!

The whole weekend was very hazy to say the least.

I've been trying to piece things together all day and so many things don't make sense :confused:

Friday - Boat Party 8) Echo what the others said really, Thanks to Buckley and Mark for organising it and to the DJ's that played.
As always top tunes played and great to see lots of friendly faces including some I hadn't seen since the last so.... and Ibiza, BBS,Kang,Robbie G,Chewie,X- amount,et al :D

Sorry I didn't make it to the after party we went into Turnmills for the Gallery in a slight confusion that we would be able to go between the 2 parties but couldn't. Both rooms played some great music all night it was a case of spoilt for choice which is always nice.

Sat - tried to sleep but couldn't,tried to cope with a agony of on off stomach cramps....somethings hadn't agreed with me :confused: Really should have gone home but instead went to a BBQ and then the Serious at The Cross - Good to meet up with some of the recognised faces there but it was too rammed and too hot to dance and I just felt drained.

Sun - Train back to Bristol,slept for a bit then watched the golf.

Drew said:
puppylover said:
Drew said:
Friday: Got a bit merry :(

ehem!!!! Slight understatement wouldnt you say
Mr Drew?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing compared to Saturday Pupp's!

The whole weekend was very hazy to say the least.

I've been trying to piece things together all day and so many things don't make sense :confused:

Shall I send you back your texts from Friday ? - that should help somewhat (or maybe not as I scrolled through them on Sat night and pissed myself laughing at them coupled with my replies.....) ;)

finished my living room by getting the 2nd coat of varnish down on friday, in time for sofas arrival on sat!!! then spent 2 days lying in the garden getting horribly drunk!! ;)

glad you had a good en buckers ;)

Ferd said:
All the sets were praiseworthy including Neillyboy who I saw behind the decks at some points ;)

Indeed you did! Stu and I did a bit of b2b action, I really enjoyed it!

The boat party was excellent. Top quality sets all round, I especially enjoyed Mark's. Turnmills was great too, I flitted up and down the stairs between Annexo and T2 (where Deepgroove were outstanding!) until I got caught... :D

Neilly said:
I flitted up and down the stairs until I got caught... :D

Ahh.. that wouldve explained the hat you were wearing as a disguise.

Whos this??
8d0d8340-da5f-4bd9-b1d1-c4be2e51443f.jpg

Friday: Got very messy and danced to fantastic music @ The Glade.

Saturday: Got very messy and danced to fantastic music @ The Glade.

Sunday: Got very messy and danced to fantastic music before coming home from The Glade.

Full report and pics will appear on my blog at some point. 8)

Ferd said:
Robo, I saw your mate Graham in Turnmills too, he also lasted till the bitter end ;)

He's always there till the end. And he told me last week that he wasn't going out again till global. knew he wouldn't last.

Friday - Boatastic! Will do full review elsewhere. Thanks to everyone who came/helped. I had so much fun I forgot to "supplement" my booze intake!

Saturday - Finished drinking at 7am and went home to bed. Nice dinner with Anna.

Sun - Clapham for the late afternoon - drove over to see some mate's who were at The White House. Best laid plans went tits up, got a mate to drive the car home and ended up at Inigo until 2am. Left Fire arround 12noon yesterday :lol:

Mon - Read most of kiddie book "Lionboy" which came free with the latest Harry Potter I bought Anna on Sat.

Last edited:
Boat party as mentioned above went off really well! Great to see soo many spotlighters having it large :D

After the boat, struggled to get a cab, finally made it to afters at Anexo.. there til 5.30 then over to mine for after-afters..

Sincere apologies to those who came over that your host disappeared for a bit :oops:

Was about to go to bed at 7 when more mates turned up and well it would be rude not to entertain them. Finally got to bed around 8pm when Matt Collins left to go to his gig in romford :lol:

Couple of hours kip, out for a few locally, then finally to bed for a full night's sleep.

Sun, bottle of wine, finishing sundry supplies, bed by 9..

Brilliant weekend!

Buckley said:
Left Fire arround 12noon yesterday after far too much horse tranquiliser :lol:

Your training is now complete.

"Where have all the good me gone, and where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules, to fight the rising odds..."

Buckley said:

Yep that's impressive Mr B.. pity you didn't make it back to mine on Sat, The Sweeney was on fine form :lol:

Mark Sun said:
Buckley said:

Yep that's impressive Mr B.. pity you didn't make it back to mine on Sat, The Sweeney was on fine form :lol:

Sweeney is just wrong. In a good way. Did you know he went to my school? :lol:

Was gonna come visiting Sat afternoon but knew how it would end up and wanted to spend some time with Anna as she left for a week in Holland early Sun.

amazing loooong w/e 8)

tue - a mates 40 year old b-day. lots of people, coke and bbq (burned)

wed - 5 days off starting day with tiga, mouse on mar and jamie lidell, who rocked. had 3 french blokes i got to know in paris to party with me while my bf was doing the lights.

thu - akufen & richie hawtin, was a bit too banging for me so sat most of the night in the art gallery of melkweg getting to know lots of people. got invited to a huge afterparty, met more people, sat in the right table cos there was a bag of pure mdma going around, stayed until the end and continued dancing in front of the neighbouring coffee shop with around 20 people until 12 :lol:

fri - woke up just in time to pick up my bestest finnish mates from the airport. felt like poo but shaped it up for them and barbequed and went to melkweg for miss kitten vs. the hacker, they were in top form and the normally so cool amsterdam people went ballistic. tried to get a drink at some point but all the bar staff was just raving on. met some more finnish friends in melkweg :D

sat - went to vondelpark, was heel echt relaxed, lost the key to my bike so had to carry it to a mates place and my bloke cycled home to get the second key, then after we got mine open his bike broke down so had to leave it there. was home very late and very hungry, had people come for dinner, stayed in the garden to eat and babble until 2.

sun - breakfast out, some shopping, watched an underworld dvd and then went to their gig in heineken music hall which was gorgeous Banana had a great spot in the invalide balcony and raved like a loon. afterwards again to melkweg for chris liebing vs speedy j, james holden, michael mayer and nathan fake. very much enjoyed mr mayers set. on the way home saw some absolutely wankered irish girl trying to walk home so we dropped her off at her place and biked home with 4 people on 2 bikes. fell asleep in the garden sofa.

Back