Weekend Rundowns!!

Stu Hirst said:
I must have been standing right by you and not saw you.

Yeah cos it didn't get really rammed til bout midnight :confused: I normally have to rely on Tom to be my eyes when I'm out clubbing half the time tho :confused: :lol:

looks at Stu & Barbie with envious eyes...

...been an long time since i got to catch a Lawler show

we were lost for saturday night as our usual haunt was burnt down on friday morning :eek:

eventually ended up at Cube (not a first choice) and ended up completly pished!

still no news of a temp venue for the usual night and this sat is special one as well - looks like another last minute decision again!

My weekend started on Tuesday on account of Thanksgiving.

Wednesday: Spent the day at home, as some warranty work was being perfomed on my car. Managed to squeeze in some work for my Photoshop class.
Thursday (Thanksgiving Day): Spent some time working in the morning, followed by some bealch volleyball. In the evening I saw Alexander The Great.
Friday: Went to the shooting range in the morning. Went clubbing at night.
Saturday: I was running out of ammo so I decided to go to the gun show. I then went for my end of the month tactical shooting class. It rained on Saturday night so I decided to stay in and watch a movie.
Sunday: Breakfast near San Diego, followed by some relaxing time in La Jolla.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Friday Night -

Kev Wright (Addictive Records), Dave Begg (Area 51/Hook Recordings), Iain Gibson (TokyoBlu), Ricky Palys and Ryan Turner... All for £5! Had quite a good night! :)

Saturday Night (bday night out) -

Wanted to go clubbing but nowhere too extreme so non-clubbers could come (They all ended up leaving at 1 anyway and the usual lot were left on the dancefloor :lol: )

THE BEGINERZ
HUGGY

Bar room support from Danny Tennant & Master Caird

Was another great night! Think its the most codshit ive ever produced on a night out :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Sunday -

Slept at amandas till 5pm then went home at 8....sat and stared at the pc and downloaded music till 3am :eek: :eek: :eek:

Today -

Just woke up :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (all these nights out are finally getting to me....time for a break! )

Friday: Popped over to my moms for a bit in my pj's (Barbie i thought i was the only person that goes out in their pj's :eek: :lol:)
Stayed for an ickle bit and they had an early night.

Saturday: Popped into Sainsburys and bought some sofisticated smoked cheese shaped like a sausage and some crackers among other things. Walked all the up the highstreet for some brocoli because Sainsburys didnt have any :rolleyes:. Met up with my brother, his gf and his two moody mates for Snow Patrol. Really enjoyed it but thought other people were being really quite rude and talked through most of it spoiling it for most people. Went back home and fell alseep.

Sunday: Had a nice little lie in and popped over to meet Joeys sister, was a bit nervous but she was lovely. Then popped in to see his brother and little baby Luka for some baby munching.

Quiet weekend really but nice.

My weekend also started on Wednesday because of Thanksgiving:

Wednesday/Thursday: Went out to some bars and then Transit for Josh Wink and some other local djs. Had much more fun than expected... had to sit down for a bit during the night but unfortuantely I couldn't seem to find the seats in time and ended up sitting right in the middle of the dance floor.

After the club went home with Mr. B and of course, didn't go to sleep at all. Had to drive 2.5 hrs to my aunt's house in Washington DC for Thanksgiving dinner that night. Its a good thing for Starbucks otherwise I might still be on the side of the road asleep!

Did the Thanksgiving dinner thing and visited with 1 million + relatives (poor Mr. B!). Went to visit another friend in the Washington DC area then (thanks MOM!) went to the room @ the Ritz Carlton. What a hotel! I wish I could stay there every time.

Friday: Went to another friend's house in D.C. and stayed for a bit. When we got back to the car (ready to drive home) we realized we had a flat tire.. Not fun. Had to fix that then drive straight to Mr. B's house for (another!) Thanksgiving dinner with his family.

Saturday: Rest!!

Sunday: Moved our whole house around and created an office and another living area in our basement.

Friday - Visited Newcastle & picked up some new Funky House vinyl :D then back home and recorded to laptop ready for gigging. Friday night gigging was a bit boring as few people go out on a Friday night round here (whats that all about then? :( ). Plus my boss changed the music policy about 6 weeks ago - 70's/80's/90's cheddar until 9.30pm (chuck a good few Ibiza 90's classics in the mix too :D ) then anything goes after that. The highlight of the night was when an ex was having a bit minxness with me in the booth. :eek: Got her moby number as well. :D

Saturday - pretty much a lazy day apart from food shopping. Saturday night was a much better night, still with the same music policy though. A lot more people in till 9.30pm plus it got really busy after 10pm and played loadsa great music. :D

Sunday - Ran in the North East Harrier League Cross Country race (sorry, jogged :oops: ) but enjoyed it anyway. Night time off to Hed Kandi @ Stereo, Newcastle to see Hatty Lovehearts. Was rammed and an excellent night.

Monday (today) got a list of 9 extra bookings for Christmas parties, some daytime some night, not as many as in previous years (usually 20 or so). May be able to chase up some more with the local leisure company. Did all their Bank hols this year as well as last Christmas & NYE.

this weekend i will be mostly running down any chavs on scooters!!

and syl before you ruin me i said chavs on scooters....not bootiful latino laydeez!! :lol:

Back