Weekend Rundowns!!

Barbie

Friday me and Tom went to Harlem Nights @ The End. The man was on top form on Friday, proper dirrrrrtttttyyy dirrrrrtttttyyyy house music with a few classics like Adamski - Killer, Bjork - Big Time Sensuality, the Beep Song ;) Brainbug - Nightmare etc thrown in :D This is going to be must-do night every month now :D Left at 5.30 and thought bout popping in and saying hi at AM cos Jamie and Alex were there but the lure of mushrooms back in Ealing was too great :lol:

Spent 3 hours waiting for the mushroom shop to open by playing Tom's new game 'who's going in his space ship' :lol: went to shop, Tom said I'd be fine going in my pyjamas, it's only when he sees me outside in the cold light of day he says that I look like I've escaped from a mental institution :eek: :lol: Made the purchase and had an afternoon of minxiness, thinking we'll have a nice chilled Saturday night. The next thing I know we're in Tom's car and popping in to Alex's to see him and Jamie after making another visit to the mushroom shop :lol: Alex treated us to a trance set :D Then before we know it Rachel has also popped into say hi :lol: Can't remember laughing so much, highlights were the bag of sand (wtf was that about :eek: :lol: ), Tom's speed gun, grilling the tea towel and trying to climb up Alex's chimney til I got stopped by my Keeper :rolleyes: :lol:

Eventually got home bout 4am Sunday morning, why can't I have a normal night out that lasts a few hours like 'normal' people manage to :rolleyes: :lol:

Sunday drank rose, ate crisps and watched football.

Friday : Dinner at Roka...Charlotte St... :D :D

Saturday : Dinner at Hakkasan... :D :D ...then popped into the Egg club to say hi to some friends...resisted all magic beans due to some misguided desire to do stuff on Sunday... :eek:

Sunday : Did nothing all day... :lol: :lol:

Life Lesson #7 : Get f**ked coz I am a lazy bastard anyway... :lol: :lol:

Friday: Spent the day in bed cos I had a bad flu :(
Saturday: Felt pretty well, christmas shopping with Pep, there's only two pressies, big success in mañana country :lol: :lol:
Sunday: Drove up north, had a great black rice (variety of paella), spent the day taking pics and back home.

Can anyone ask which are my plans for the next weekend please?

Friday - Boring works night out. My friends who I work with found them all to be so boring we decided to do a runner back to my flat where we sat up talking crap drinking too much.

Saturday - Away for Manchester first thing in the morning. Checked into our hotel, many drinks then back to get changed. Ended up along Canal Street for ths usual wildness that goes on there.

Sunday - Drive back up and went to bed about 8pm. Never felt so fresh on a Monday for work in a long time. 8)

Friday: Drove down to the smoke. Went to Gatecrasher at Heaven, bit heavier than I wanted, got a bit messy, back to my mate's, stayed up till midday Sat getting messier and messier when we hit the pub, got messy again, bed midnight.

Sun: Back home, got messed up all over again.

Today is a bit tough. Must know to reign it in sometimes.

MidlifeRaver said:
Dear Silvia,

I was just wondering what you are doing next weekend

Best wishes

Midlife x

Dear Midlife and dear Barbie,

Here is the definitive reason to move to Spain: Next weekend it's a five days bank holiday! :D :D :D :D

Quiet enough weekend for me
Friday: Hosptial all afternoon as my other half has now broken his ankle (while pissed) after just having surgey on his spine a few weeks ago! :eek:
My sister was also over with her daughter so went to Rainforest Cafe for dinner. Not a very nice meal.

Saturday: Went on London Eye in morning and then lunch by Tower bridge. Rugby in afternoon and then babooskha in Kings Cross Saturday evening. Home in bed by 1am.

Sunday: Spent most of the day watching the footy.

Barbie said:
silvia said:

Here is the definitive reason to move to Spain: Next weekend it's a five days bank holiday! :D :D :D :D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not ANOTHER bank holiday :lol: ;)

The biggest, Monday and Wednesday are bank holiday, it would be rude to not book Tuesday off. :lol:

Planning going to the mountains to get lost with Pep :D

Silvia wrote:
MidlifeRaver wrote:
Dear Silvia,

I was just wondering what you are doing next weekend

Best wishes

Midlife x

Here is the definitive reason to move to Spain: Next weekend it's a five days bank holiday!

I live in Mallorca consecuence I live in Spain then :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri: Headed out with a few mates to a new techno/electro night in Aberdeen. Went to a smaller pre-club first to get sorted and nicely warmed up, then headed over. Had a really good night, music was spot on.

Only complaint: My legs and arms went extremely heavy..was nailed to a seat most of the night, but still loving it :p :D

Sat: Into town shopping in the afternoon, but ended up sitting in a coffee shop for 4 hours chatting and being very silly with some mates. Then headed out for dinner for a mates birthday. Really crap meal, but very good laugh.

The birthday boy then wanted to head to a cheesy club, so a few of us slyly nipped to mine for supplies, and met up with everyone half an hour later in a completely different state :eek: :eek: .

Back home for a few smokes, then in bed for 11am....unfortunately I then had to work at 3. Wasnt a good shift ;)

Fri night - Charles came round, to visit the PL's and their two friends visiting from Chicago, very funny night, our friends by 9.30 wanted to go out to a club, but due to the PL's mad dog, we couldnt join them so we sent them to a hard trance night for a laugh...... havent heard back from them which is quite worrying! It was an extremely excellent visit from Charles- consequently the night revolved round Music, Paddy and Max, music, attempting to watch 4 films, but then conversation took the better of the Pups and we ended up having a very deep conversation about Noble and Inert Gases, :eek: the periodic table and how its changed or rather evolved since we were at school, :eek: :eek: dream studies (NREM and REM), the difference between psychology and psychiatry :eek: :eek: :eek: - oh the joys of being married to a Psychologist!! - Excellent night tho - felt quite learned after it. :lol:

Sat: Chinese takeaway then more of the same from Fri night, with an interlude by Spooks, Little Britain, and attempting to watch yet another film (Why we bother I don't know)

Sun: Late breakfast, and off to the football, needed a little perk at half time to keep me fixated on the men running around in the cold and listening to the Geordies with their new football chant "Feed the Scousers..... let them know its Christmas time....." How original!! but overall a good result - my ears are sooooo sore from the cold and having to sit outside for 2 hours!!

AND the best thing about the whole weekend is I feel bright as a button and fit as funk - for a change on a Monday!!! :D Excellent!

Friday:Went to TOADSTOOL @ Crackers in Gloucester- The guys made such a sleazy dive look amazing with psychedlic backdrops and a plasma screen!!! Then onto the after party where headliner F'da F'da (Tribe of Frog) played, it was amazing!!!!
Saturday: Went into town but got all paranoid so ended up only getting one pressie :eek:
Spent the evening talking rubbish and eating junk and just mellowing out ;)
Sunday: SLEPT!!!

Barbie said:
Friday me and Tom went to Harlem Nights @ The End. The man was on top form on Friday, proper dirrrrrtttttyyy dirrrrrtttttyyyy house music with a few classics like Adamski - Killer, Bjork - Big Time Sensuality, the Beep Song ;) Brainbug - Nightmare etc thrown in :D This is going to be must-do night every month now :D Left at 5.30 and .

I was at Harlem Nights briefly on Friday, what time did you get in?

Stu Hirst said:
I was at Harlem Nights briefly on Friday, what time did you get in?

Bout half 10 til close, we were just to left of DJ box, thought Mr Lawler was on excellent form :D

Back