Weekend Rundowns - i know its early

Friday night - Danny T @ Heaven - fantastic night!

Sat morning - after party at Alex's to witness the DJ-ing legends that are Sarah & Jamie!! :lol:

Sat afternoon - hop onto a bus back to the hotel, get 2 hours rest.

Sat night - Smartie Party @ Turnmills - another great night.

Sun morning - 2 hours sleep then train home (after being delayed at Paddington for 2 hours......which was nice..........

Today - on a sickie.....not surprisingly! :eek: :eek:

Barbie said:
[
Yay that was us, I became quite attached to that pole by the end of the night, it was keeping me upright at times :eek: :lol: You should have said hi :D

that pole was the only thing keeping me standing for the final 2 hours :lol:

mambobirdette said:
jjinit said:
going to a mad party in Clapham!!

promises to be a belter!!!

Upcoming Dj on the decks, promising an eclectic & pumping set, if we can keep him off the "little uns" long enough!!! ;)

Erm and the rundown for the weekend just gone dear? :lol:

Oh yeah!!

On saturday Went to the footy, city v blackburn, less said about that the better, but my g/f bless her sat through the whole 90mins in freezin cold and didnt moan once!!! Took her for dinner sat night as a reward!!!

crofty said:
Friday night - Danny T @ Heaven - fantastic night!

Sat morning - after party at Alex's to witness the DJ-ing legends that are Sarah & Jamie!! :lol:

Sat afternoon - hop onto a bus back to the hotel, get 2 hours rest.

Sat night - Smartie Party @ Turnmills - another great night.

Sun morning - 2 hours sleep then train home (after being delayed at Paddington for 2 hours......which was nice..........

Today - on a sickie.....not surprisingly! :eek: :eek:

So lovely to see you again and meet your lovely wife, had sooo much fun :D Glad that you were impressed with the DJing, do you want to book us for your night in Bristol :eek: ;)

Was supposed to be staying in all weekend, but.......

...Fri: Feeling a bit bored sitting at my place, so called up some mates and headed to a bar in town. Called it an early one(home by 1am), but completely smashed :eek:

Sat: Worked a 12 hour shift during the day, then planned to go home and stay in. However, get a phone call from some mates then head into town. Lots of wine and vodka later, and its Sunday morning and Fergie's memory of the night has vanished... :confused:

Sun: Chiiled

Tonight: Heading out again :p

Barbie said:
So lovely to see you again and meet your lovely wife, had sooo much fun :D Glad that you were impressed with the DJing, do you want to book us for your night in Bristol :eek: ;)

ditto, great catching up with you all again. ;) we had a top weekend.....will defo have to do it again sometime!

(it might just take a while to get over this one though!) :lol:

As for the booking, absolutely! The question is..........is Bristol ready for such raw talent????

Barbie said:
Ferd said:
Barbie, were you lot dancing very near DT, by a pole, just by an arch way at about 5.30 (till 7 ish)?? (I think you were wearing pink?)
If it werent you lot, I mustve scared the crap out of that group because I spent most of that time squinting my eyes trying to work out if it was you or not.. :oops:

Yay that was us, I became quite attached to that pole by the end of the night, it was keeping me upright at times :eek: :lol: You should have said hi :D

I think I asked Tom something, but it didnt make any sense because i'm not sure he understood what I said.. :oops:

At least i'll definitely be able to recognise you lot next time 8)

crofty said:
ditto, great catching up with you all again. ;) we had a top weekend.....will defo have to do it again sometime!

(it might just take a while to get over this one though!) :lol:

As for the booking, absolutely! The question is..........is Bristol ready for such raw talent????

Great to see you both :D Glad you enjoyed our cultural tour of London ;)

Say hi to your lovely wife.

Drew said:
So, had an wicked night. Excellent to meet up with S Express, Sam, Gemma & Tim. Thanks guys ;)

Always a pleasure Andy....so glad you could make it down!

Wasn't so pleased about my 10am external meeting this morning though.... :rolleyes:

S Express said:
Drew said:
So, had an wicked night. Excellent to meet up with S Express, Sam, Gemma & Tim. Thanks guys ;)

Always a pleasure Andy....so glad you could make it down!

Wasn't so pleased about my 10am external meeting this morning though.... :rolleyes:

Feeling a bit rough are we? :lol:

Don't feel too bad myself, just trying to decide whether to give the gym a miss or not :)

Good to see you again Sar :)

Holly - did you have a friend with you that went to liverpool uni?

I keep making conversations up in my head when spannered and think this was one of them :oops:

nish said:
Holly - did you have a friend with you that went to liverpool uni?

I keep making conversations up in my head when spannered and think this was one of them :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A pleasure as always Nish :D

dammit, I am moving to where you guys are at!!!! LOL. :confused:

I am jealous that you all get to see each other and party together... you must have quite a time. But.... unfortunately it would take about 13 hours and a big fat wad of dough for me to come visit.... someday then!!! :D

A weekend of housebound minxiness with Miss Midlife... :D :D :D

Had the start of a cold on Friday...but strangely by Sunday night my nose and throat felt a lot better... :lol: :lol:

Two days until the Midlife crew take back NYC from the Yanks... 8) 8)

Friday night - a little bit of messiness to get into the swing for the weekend, 3 hours sleep - not good... :confused:

Saturday - train to London - slept all the way there, but feeling refreshed on arriving at KX. Made our way to our posh flat in Covent Garden, fab place!!! a bit of minxiness to wake outselves up, and over the road to The Maple Leaf to watch the Everton vs Birmingham match - made friends with a group of lads who were supporting Everton, so a fun couple of hours spent - and end result was great.
Staggered over to the flat, had a power nap and a shower, more mixiness whilst getting ready then off to Pimlico Road to a wine bar called the Ebury were we were meeting an old mate for drinks and food.... On arrival we found we werent really that hungry, :eek: whoops! so luckily our friend ate all the nibbles and we drank all the wine! In the bar I was winked at by non other than the legendary David Melllor who kept looking down my top .......how flattered was I??? :eek: :eek: :lol:
Got to Pacha at around 11.00 met everyone, got settled and sorted and settled ourselves in and behind the DJ booth and stayed there until the urge to dance could not be ignored. Got into a big argument with a friend of a friend who had been helpful earlier in the evening, as it turned out his help was not as good as he said it was :evil: :evil: :evil: - he then told me I was ungrateful and out of order and not to ask for his help anymore that night - I told him I had no intention of doing so and to go away....... 1 hour later he came back apologised and agreed with me and we sorted it out.... :lol: :lol: Funniest bit of the night - two guys came up and asked for my autograph - they thought I was Martine McCutcheon :oops: :oops: I was over the moon - last timeanyone thought I was someone it was Nadia from Big Brother! :twisted: :twisted:

Stayed in Pacha till about 5.00 - then the promotor guy we were with decided we should go to Turnmills for the last few hours and see another man about about a dog..... got there sat in the office for a wee while - drink free beer and then went into the club. We stayed for about 1 hour, very oppressive atmosphere due to something daft happening between Turnmills guys and 1 of our guys - all very much a stand off in the upstairs bar - we couldnt work out whether it was handbags at 10 paces or something a bit more :confused: . We decided to get ourselves sorted out and then leave asap as no one could be arsed with any aggro whatsoever, and in all honesty, no one was capable of any of the necessary UN work (Buckley style) between the 2 factions (at one point the 7 guys looked to me to be 14+ guys - I was struggling to comprehend the situation at this point and seeing double...... :confused:
Crap end to a good night :twisted:

Got back to the flat at about 7 - sat up giggling with relief and trying to piece together the evening - got to bed about 12.00pm - couple of hours sleep and then head of for the train journey back........ battered!

Worst part of the weekend - realising how much a freebie weekend actually cost us!! £300 spending money.....

I am getting far too old for this s**t now..... definately a couple of weekends off now....... decided I am going to take up needlepoint on weekends.

puppylover said:
We stayed for about 1 hour, very oppressive atmosphere due to something daft happening between Turnmills guys and 1 of our guys - all very much a stand off in the upstairs bar - we couldnt work out whether it was handbags at 10 paces or something a bit more :confused:

Was this over someone breaking a mobile phone? If So... my spies tell me it was on the edge of getting very nasty :eek:

Buckley said:
puppylover said:
We stayed for about 1 hour, very oppressive atmosphere due to something daft happening between Turnmills guys and 1 of our guys - all very much a stand off in the upstairs bar - we couldnt work out whether it was handbags at 10 paces or something a bit more :confused:

Was this over someone breaking a mobile phone? If So... my spies tell me it was on the edge of getting very nasty :eek:

:confused:

Back