Weekend Reports

Happy bday to your little girly m8, nothing in the world as aweful as one's children being poorly, glad to hear she's ok :)

Also Olly too, missed that one earlier:rolleyes:

Thank you. Been in hospital about 4 or 5 times in last year with this. Been put as out-patient now so she can be monitored too which may help. Back to normal last night as she came up and hit me on the head with a toy for no reason! Yes you are right though, especially as they do not know what is wrong and can't tell you either. She just says 'sick' and then pukes!

Friday - Started off with early drinks in Mahiki, purely because it's up the road from the restaurant we were going to. What an absolute dive. Tacky decor, terrible terrible service and was filling up with braying idiots as we left. What did I expect, I guess, but the missus and her mates chose.

Then on to Sake No Hana, the new (I think) restaurant from the bloke from Hakasan. Beautiful food, elegant service, can't find much bad to say about the place. Maybe avoid the tempura - a little greasy. Rest of the food was spot on.

Went to Cocoon in Picadilly after that. Not my choice again - cheesy wannabe rubbish.
Luckily the couple we were with are good company, so it was ok.

Sat - watched my footy team crash out of the cup. Most frustrating being injured. Think I'll give up watching and wait until I get my knee sorted. Local drinks and home for MoTD.

Sun - Sunday lunch at a local boozer followed by watching the footy at another.

Eyes down for this Saturday's best man speech from yours truly8)

went to nottingham, got horror pissed, got snowed in when attempting to meet several people in london, now home, currently sunbathing on my balcony......8)

Friday - quiet night in with missus and kids.
Saturday - took kids to Kidspace for little girl's birthday party with some of her friends followed by Frankie N Bennys for lunch. Watched the Ham get a good point at the backhander club they called Arsenal. Little girl was ill after tha went doctors and they said viral infection again.
Sunday - still ill back to doctors who sent us to hospital. My little girl had been sick for over 24 hours and would not hold medicine or water so they had to put her on a drip. Kept her in overnight to monitor her but she had started to take water without being sick. Had to trek for an hour through snow yesterday to take bits to the hospital as no buses and roads shut by us and then eventually got a train to the hospital. Got home last night finally roads cleared and got a cab which they all conveniently wanted double fare to go anywhere!
Anyway she is better today and it is her 2nd birthday. So happy birthday to her and happy birthday to you Olly for last weekend. However my little boy has been sent home now ill! Bloomin kids, i'm off to get the snip!

:cry::cry:

best wishes to miniwhitegiant

*thanks to various posters for bday shouts too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
last weekend??? what did i do last weekend??? i cant seem to recall.....;)

friday, work, smashed
satday, work, smashed
sunday arvo session, work, smashed, watched tennis... died/////:lol:

Back