Weekend Reports

Kenny Thomas in the Malt and Hops Public House! Apparently he wasn't "Thinking About My [your] Love" and didn't appreciate being asked. Then some more work.

Ooh Kenny Thomas, saw him at the Tunbridge Wells Assembly Rooms about 15 years ago. :lol:

Was knackered Friday night, so just had a few beers and watched a bit of 'The Wire'. Saturday, went on a jaunt to a thermal baths place up the coast and had an extremely vigorous jacuzzi. :lol: Went out boozing in various BCN bars in the evening. Sunday, nursed hangover then went for a walk round the port and down to the beach.

My weekend was great, i got to meet Rowetta off the X-Factor and then i got to see her throw a diva hissy fit because the promoter done a runner before the end because NOBODY turned up :lol::lol::lol:

also as planned, weekend in lakes at my mates house. it rained to hard for the planned work, so i had a beer in my hand at 11am & still at 11pm. did nothing but play snooker all day. tops8)

Is this a new job? Wernham Hogg maybe?

No mon frere. I am still very much unemployed, not on the dole though so it is definately just a sabbatical. I'm playing cards as again and managing to scrape a bit of beer money together so it's not all bad. Not particularly looking at the moment. Trying to persuade my rich bird to fund my lambrini lifestyle...

Back