Weekend reports yo

MiniMarc

What did you 'orrible lot get up to then?
I had a totally chilled one in the suburbs , managed richmond park twice , didnt see any deer. Have recently finished Breaking Bad so feeling abit mentally soft at the mo

Et tois spotlighters??

Friday - started the night at a local up-and-coming venue which has gotten some good reviews - all local DJs and free admission. It's the basement of a pub on a busy high street. Was fairly busy. Strange venue. Got potential i think. Not keen on the clientele. Left to head down the road for Dale Howard at established club. Dead. Shouldn't stayed where we were. We left before Dale's set time. I felt embarrassed for the place. Literally no more than 20 ppl inside when we left. If I were the promoters I would've paid him his full fee not to turn up, and then refunded the few punters who were left. Were obviously going to be heading for a huge financial loss anyway, so should've saved some face.

Saturday - went to Fire for Out-Out. Arrived soon after midnight and the place was still filling up. Met friends inside and caught the end of Andre Crom's set. Burnski was next on. Saw some of Low Steppa in room 2 before getting thrown out before 4am (my own fault). Wandered Vauxhall for half hour, sulked, then had a sleep in my car after I had sufficiently sobered up. Encouraged my friend to stay inside, didn't wanna ruin their night as well. Got a phone call at 7am to say they'd secured an alternative lift home, so made the trek back alone and disappointed.

Overall sub-par weekend.

Still, Apollonia B2B2B this coming Friday and then straight to the airport for Time Warp! So I'm sure I'll have forgotten all about by then. Even debating Intec at fabric this Thurs.

Applause for being designated driver though. vauxhall gets abit angsty around 6am+ now Cable has shut, the after party scene has gone there and can be quite sketchy

Friday - one glass of wine turned into way too many
Saturday - went to Stafford to see my boyfriend. Pleasantly surprised, was a lovely little town. Found great little pub for dinner and hotel was brilliant too.
Sunday - Mother's Day takeaway.
All in all very relaxing weekend.

Friday I went to the pub for drinks with the boys, then out for a seafood dinner, then to the club George Best for German import DJ Ata and a lot of alumni from the days of legendary Moscow after-hours club Mix.

Saturday - 2 birthday parties in quick succession followed by my mates' gig at a live music bar. Carried on drinking until morning.

Sunday - Woke up in the afternoon on the sofa with a half-eaten chicken sandwich in front of me that I barely remember making. Made a decent breakfast :lol: Otherwise sat on my butt all day. Watched Dallas Buyers Club (good flick!)

What a difference a few years makes.

Friday - got home from work in time to fee and bath Buckers junior aka The Muckley. GoT marathon with the missus after.

Saturday - 6am start on Muckley duty. Much fun had. The I went to the gym for a run, swim and some leg weight work to get my knee injury sorted. Missus and Muckley came and met for me lunch and then more Muckley fun. Mid-afternoon I went to watch a couple of our team's footy matches and successfully kicked a football around for the first time since October. Watched Arsenal on the box and then feeding and bathing time again. GoTafter

Sunday - similar day, gym etc, with added lunch bought for Mother-in-Law and flowers dropped to my old dear. Watched Spurs get spanked. GoT after.

No craziness, no late nights, I couldn't tell you what clubs are open these days.

Friday - got home from work in time to fee and bath Buckers junior aka The Muckley. GoT marathon with the missus after.

Saturday - 6am start on Muckley duty. Much fun had. The I went to the gym for a run, swim and some leg weight work to get my knee injury sorted. Missus and Muckley came and met for me lunch and then more Muckley fun. Mid-afternoon I went to watch a couple of our team's footy matches and successfully kicked a football around for the first time since October. Watched Arsenal on the box and then feeding and bathing time again.

Sunday - similar day, gym etc, with added lunch bought for Mother-in-Law and flowers dropped to my old dear. Watched Spurs get spanked.

Saturday - 6am start on Muckley duty. Much fun had. The I went to the gym for a run, swim and some leg weight work to get my knee injury sorted. Missus and Muckley came and met for me lunch and then more Muckley fun. Mid-afternoon I went to watch a couple of our team's footy matches and successfully kicked a football around for the first time since October. Watched Arsenal on the box and then feeding and bathing time again.

Sunday - similar day, gym etc, with added lunch bought for Mother-in-Law and flowers dropped to my old dear. Watched Spurs get spanked.

somewhat similar to my weekends now!

I think the operative word here where you two are concerned is "children" :lol:

Sounds like good weekends for them though. Went up to Sheffield for a night out on Saturday, then headed off to an after party. Came back an absolute to Bristol. Been thinking for awhile maybe it's time I move back to London.

quiet weekend for me.....out for dinner Friday night just locally, was lovely actually. Saturday, gym, shopping and usual Saturday morning stuff, then a night in Sat night. Sunday - sorted out the missus' dad's garden and then the pub for the Everton game.

Rock and Roll!

Yeah dixon and mano played in November great night since they played we had Marcus worgull.tiNI.tale of us . David August this and henrik schwarz easter weekend. Its great we have a local lad involved with innervision in berlin.

Last edited:
Sat outside es gresol in figueretas with a cerveza grande about to go get a shower and then dinner before going to the airport :(
It's so hot, the locals are so welcoming and friendly, probably the best trip of many yet. Already planning Easter weekend next year with the kids and even though I'm back end of May I could actually cry right now it's genuinely got a much nicer feel out of season! Not missing the clubs at all.
Looking forward to sharing pics and a review in the week just so I can relive it all again :D

Back