Weekend Reports (anyone here?!)

Friday - drinks after work, meant to be one but you know the drill......missed my train so was a drunkard eating a minging Burger King waiting for the next train to come in.........what a state :oops:

Saturday - up bright and breezy, picked bf up, came up to London, stayed in a Premier Inn in South Wimbledon as we were going to see The Wombats in Brixton in the evening....what a lovely place is all I can say about South Wimbledon - we were staying near an area called Merton Abbey Mills and it was full of little hippy market stalls, a lovely river to sit by, really really countryfied, was hard to believe we were in London so that really made the day for us.....and the sun was shining of course!
Went to see The Wombats in the evening - wasnt majorly impressed, not really my cup of tea, but 3rd gig of the year so good all the same!

Sunday - back from London, lazed about at home as weather wasnt so nice.....then out in the evening with friends, spent a stupid amount of money on stupid Southend clubs so really a waste of a night out. Still quite fun all the same.

Monday - made the most of the sunshine, went down by the seaside with a friend for a catch up then spent the rest of the afternoon in bfs garden sunning ourselves and lounging about

Great weekend, felt really refreshed by the end of it and felt longer then 3 days I gotta say

Got out of town early Friday, headed to mu Mum's!
Sat, spent the day mowing the grass, then played Golf, 1st time this year!!
Sunday, went to a cracking Cotswold Pub!
Monday, spent the day at Blenheim Palace, just north of Oxford, Duke of Malborough's place! Absolutely stunning building, and the Capabilty Brown grounds were amazing!

Feel great for a clean weekend!! 8)8)

I live about 10 mins away from Blenheim. You're right it's lovely, esp in the summer for picnics & dog walking.

My weekend was dull. I painted the fence in the back garden. Only had 2 glasses of wine all weekend. Dull, dull, dull!

fri - supposed to be heading out but my mate seems to have double booked!

sat - footie at Ibrox

sun - back to Ibrox to pick up Uefa Cup Final tickets

mon-tues - counting the hours ;)

Back