Weekend Plans

genuinely amazed 93FE is still going - there used to be police raids all the time

IIRC the dirtiest one round there was cafe 1001, when you entered the courtyard on the left. semi-respectable tourist pitstop by day / euro-student ket fest by night (and day..)

Last edited:
Out tomorrow night with a colleague and ex-colleague for dinner and drinks.
New Scuba EP out tomorrow.
Breaking Bad film out tomorrow.
Gram of mephedrone in the drawer.
Monday off.

This weekend could be a good one, bar the feelings of guilt I'll get for probably doing no to very little exercise.

I've got my first weekend home alone for a few months as my boyfriend is away so the world is my oyster!!

But yeah, I'll end up catching up with housework ? seeing my parents too as they got back off their 3 week cruise to America this week, combined with my Ibiza trip it feels like I've not seen them in months!

genuinely amazed 93FE is still going - there used to be police raids all the time

IIRC the dirtiest one round there was cafe 1001, when you entered the courtyard on the left. semi-respectable tourist pitstop by day / euro-student ket fest by night (and day..)

1001 has just been refurbed and rebranded, I'm led to believe. Hope it hasn't lost its edginess to be honest. That was half the appeal

Sat - La Torre for sunset, Mambo Closing (Missus was not happy with two club nights in a row so I have had to leave Pikes)

Sun - Out and about, lunch beaches etc. Solomun after Pacha restaurant meal

Mon - Perhaps find an after party, if not then beach then meal out

Tues/Wed - Exploring

Will be visiting @jimmiz at some point

Out tomorrow night with a colleague and ex-colleague for dinner and drinks.
New Scuba EP out tomorrow.
Breaking Bad film out tomorrow.
Gram of mephedrone in the drawer.
Monday off.

This weekend could be a good one, bar the feelings of guilt I'll get for probably doing no to very little exercise.
Where have I been? Breaking bad film, just looked up is it el Camino? Can’t believe I haven’t heard about this.

Back