Weekend Plans

Fri - last day at work
Sat - morning run along coast then last minute dash sorting everything out
Sun - another run along coast then football on the tele all day
MON - 7.45am flight to IBIZA. Cocoon closing mon night then god knows what will happen?

Sat - Fly out with Mrs (First time for her) Got a car again so will be doing a bit of mooching from the airport - Lunch at the fish shack / Hippy Market / East coast wander then over to San An to check in
Sun - We have a boat cruise booked through the Ibiza times. Open bar, 3 swim stops etc from San An. Anyone done this before btw?
Sun night maybe Pikes for a little look at Secret Sundaze but doing out very best to keep a lid on it o_O
Mon - Ibiza town for a wander / Sa Trinxa then back for some chill time before the main event - Harvey / Cocoon / Cocoon afters triple header.
Wed - Fly home broken but happy.

Sat - lunchtime flight to Ibiza, check in to apartment in Figueretes probably find somewhere in Ibiza town for a nice meal.
Sun - chill out all day maybe at night Pikes for Secretsundaze.
Mon - daytime Salinas, Mon night? ....... COCOON! Where else?
Tues - Cocoon afters! ;)
Wed - Sleep, fly home Wed Evening.

At the Medieval Mariners market in SA with the family, good fun so far!

Sat - lunchtime flight to Ibiza, check in to apartment in Figueretes probably find somewhere in Ibiza town for a nice meal.
Sun - chill out all day maybe at night Pikes for Secretsundaze.
Mon - daytime Salinas, Mon night? ....... COCOON! Where else?
Tues - Cocoon afters! ;)
Wed - Sleep, fly home Wed Evening.

see you soon!

Get the tunes on. I still have dancing tourette's, any beats I hear and it just sets it off. Its getting embarrassing.
It’s when there are no tunes but you hear them and still dance, then you need to worry ?

14k walk along an old railway line to Skipton for me today, then as many real ales as I can handle. Hopefully find some shady pub streaming football..doubtful in Skipton!

At the Medieval Mariners market in SA with the family, good fun so far!

We’re having a wander round tonight - the food up by the Ship looks and smells incredible!

Well jealous !!!! Should be ace ?

Absolutely fantastic weekend - friendly vibes, loads of weird and wild music & all the usual festival fun & games. In an ancient castle! My third time but still awestruck by what they have achieved with this. Any fans of Weatherall / ALFOS should give it a go.

+ Locally the lac de la cavayère is a decent lake with its own beach. Worth a visit at any time in warm season.

Absolutely fantastic weekend - friendly vibes, loads of weird and wild music & all the usual festival fun & games. In an ancient castle! My third time but still awestruck by what they have achieved with this. Any fans of Weatherall / ALFOS should give it a go.

+ Locally the lac de la cavayère is a decent lake with its own beach. Worth a visit at any time in warm season.

Covenanza is one event I wanted to go to for ages but the timing has just never worked out !!

Covenanza is one event I wanted to go to for ages but the timing has just never worked out !!

you should fit it in around some Pyrenean mountain fitness schedule. We got a bit lost driving back to Narbonne and somehow ended up on the Montpellier road before I suddenly realised! good times though. Work today however is what you might call 'challenging'...

I’m putting a top dress and seed mix on my lawn, repairing my garage door and doing some slow cooker meals

Sounds quite theraputic actually !!!

I spent the whole of Saturday drafting a pithy 9 page response to a draft 15-year Neighbourhood Plan consultation proposing to designate our private home garden as a Local Green Space when you cannot see in to it from the surrounding area and there's no rights of public access. All based on completely trumped up and unconvincing nonsense painted out as "evidence". Blatent attempt at misuse of a Policy intended to protect community spaces for the purpose of trying to prevent future development. It's not like you can fart without planning permission in a Conservation Area as it is !!! Made the submission deadline with 20 minutes to spare. Absolutely fuming and what a frigging waste of time.

Went flyboarding yesterday just as the rain cleared in 40mph gusts with a new instructor I haven't been with before. He was a lot bolder with the power than my usual one and it was mad, had an absolute blast. There's more footage of him wiping spray off the gopro lens on his wetsuit than of me though (yes, he was wearing a wetsuit - apparently had been warned that he was in for a thorough soaking ??)

Only thing is I've strained one side of my lower back and same side of my neck trying a simple new move. You come up out of the water aggressively going backwards instead of forwards and then turn it in to a back dive. Wasn't positioned very well and to avoid collision with the jetski coming towards me, twisted it off to the side when I back-dived. Was much too aggressive and currently paying the price ? Might have to sack off my bootcamp tonight as I'm in no fit state to swing a kettlebell ?

It didn't happen, pi$$sed down all weekend and the middle of my lawn was flooded ffs

You got it up there as well then ???? !!! Way too much rain lately it's becoming a pain in the proverbial now and I'm anticipating going home to find the garden has turned in to a swamp.

Just thanking f*** the roofers finished re-leading and slating 10 days ago, even if the scaffolders still haven't come to take it all away despite holding 10% of the contract back from the roofer until it all comes down. They managed to make a 6 week meal out of an estimated 2 week job and turned Devon into a building site for the whole of August and most of September. I managed to be away through most of it but enjoyed regular lengthy ear bendings to make sure I didn't miss out instead :rolleyes::rolleyes: !!

loads of boozing at various things around BCN this weekend. If anyone is in town Nov 15, sounds like I'll be playing a few indoor sunset tunes early on at Switch (before anyone arrives)

Back