Weekend Plans

I predict she'll scarper after the first drink... ?

Maybe try using "do you like foraging" as a conversation starter. If she gets the ..er.. wrong end of the stick then you can gauge her interest in you, and if she gets the right end you'll know if you have outdoor interests in common !

Connect was brilliant. Peggy Gou adapted her set to suit the event and played brilliantly.

She played Solardo - XTC and everyone loved it, saw Solomun as per he was very good. Deep baselines, fast kick drums, superb. Also caught Helena Hauff she was too fast for me playing 250 bpm towards end of her set before the Gou came on

Weather was also great reaching 27c, had some good pork grub washed down with steiners by the rhein

This weekend back in London for the early KO at QPR

hmmm ok so it's not really weekend plans anymore since we're in closings so here's a bit of planning

today: solomun in the port and maybe a bit of paradise later
thursday: possibly maktub at heart closing?
friday: transmoderna. superb line up.
sat: relax
sun: maybe formentera for the day? saga closing at night
mon: cocoon closing of course
tue: cocoon afters of course
wed: rest and eat
thu: rest and eat

rest of plans to follow next week

Maybe try using "do you like foraging" as a conversation starter. If she gets the ..er.. wrong end of the stick then you can gauge her interest in you, and if she gets the right end you'll know if you have outdoor interests in common !

I've decided I won't mention any of my stranger interests/hobbies.

Looks like I have a date this weekend. :twisted: Also plan on doing this month's half marathon. There might even be time for some ? hunting (nothing to do with the date :lol: ).
Best brush up JV :

Just got to San An for the weekend. Staying in Can Beia and the place seems lovely! Matts booked in for a tattoo so I’m going for a bit of a stroll around before Rocks today for EZ.

Tomorrow more than likely Defected after Cuckoo Land and then Saturday take it easy-ish before flying back to DXB on Sunday!!

I’m going off the radar on Friday/Saturday so I’m fresh and ready for a nice early morning flight to Ibiza on Sunday!

Sunday - Chill on the beach + a few hours at Apollonia at Octan to open proceedings for the weekend
Monday - Sa Trinxa + Can Pilot + Cocoon
Tuesday - Cocoon afters
Wednesday - Chill in the sun and fly home and that’s me done with Ibiza for 2019!

In fact I’ll be aiming to have a very quiet October and November too as December is already looking to be a corker and it’s heen a superb my intense summer of activities.

December is my favourite month outside of summer. It’s truly great being able to use the line “it’s alright, it’s Xmas” from December 1st until the New Year as an excuse for the non stop sessions that month of the year - great times!

I’m going off the radar on Friday/Saturday so I’m fresh and ready for a nice early morning flight to Ibiza on Sunday!

Sunday - Chill on the beach + a few hours at Apollonia at Octan to open proceedings for the weekend
Monday - Sa Trinxa + Can Pilot + Cocoon
Tuesday - Cocoon afters
Wednesday - Chill in the sun and fly home and that’s me done with Ibiza for 2019!

In fact I’ll be aiming to have a very quiet October and November too as December is already looking to be a corker and it’s heen a superb my intense summer of activities.

December is my favourite month outside of summer. It’s truly great being able to use the line “it’s alright, it’s Xmas” from December 1st until the New Year as an excuse for the non stop sessions that month of the year - great times!

My man

Back