Weekend Plans

kraftwerk tomorrow evening rain or shine.

after that genuinely unsure where we'll end up, I hear there's a carry-on at underground after ushuaïa (as was the case after the first cocoon date at ushuaïa in may), but people shouldn't expect sven to play there I don't think. then there's mladen and magdalena solomun at cova santa for shadows closing and there's also transmoderna at pacha, even though it's not my favourite line up of the season the one tomorrow...but then again dixon has been really good lately.

rest of weekend will be rest, work and enjoy the return of the sun.

Did you go Sven Open Til Close on Sunday?

Wish the flights home on Monday hadn't of been £300, else I'd of stayed out for it :(

:rolleyes: ... it's got ridiculous, when I managed to change my flight in July BA were charging £500 for a new one way ticket at the weekend. If it hadn't been an Avios booking and if there hadn't been thunderstorm disruption and a called-off strike to hide behind I'd never have got it through.

:rolleyes: ... it's got ridiculous, when I managed to change my flight in July BA were charging £500 for a new one way ticket at the weekend. If it hadn't been an Avios booking and if there hadn't been thunderstorm disruption and a called-off strike to hide behind I'd never have got it through.

It's got silly now with flight prices in the few weeks before. :(

Friday - Chilled evening and a 5k run.
Saturday - Working in the day. Chilled evening.
Sunday - Tough runner 10k, followed by watching footy, beers and Thai food.
Monday - IBIZA! ?

Carl Cox playing a 250 cap venue in Brighton tonight. Can’t remember last time he was in his ‘home town’ (10 years prob?) let alone somewhere so small... was a promised a ticket that’s now fallen through. So sulking at home with a bottle of red

Carl Cox playing a 250 cap venue in Brighton tonight. Can’t remember last time he was in his ‘home town’ (10 years prob?) let alone somewhere so small... was a promised a ticket that’s now fallen through. So sulking at home with a bottle of red

Where is he playing mate?

kraftwerk tomorrow evening rain or shine.

after that genuinely unsure where we'll end up, I hear there's a carry-on at underground after ushuaïa (as was the case after the first cocoon date at ushuaïa in may), but people shouldn't expect sven to play there I don't think. then there's mladen and magdalena solomun at cova santa for shadows closing and there's also transmoderna at pacha, even though it's not my favourite line up of the season the one tomorrow...but then again dixon has been really good lately.

rest of weekend will be rest, work and enjoy the return of the sun.
Dixon is the best DJ I've seen for years, awesome.

Working from home today, before getting picked up at 2.30pm to head to Luton Airport for flight to Portugal.
At airport and on plane - fighting peer pressure to remain teetotal

Saturday - 10am kick-off in first group game in the over 35s European Cup. Hoping to make the final which finishes around 6.30pm. Beer o'clock and out out

Sunday - all day around the pool and out out

Monday - flight of doom home

Busy weekend. Hospital earlier for a baby scan with the wife, all good. Then to a lovely pub with her for some grub. Just got back from pub with the lads.
Battle of Britain air show tomorrow at Duxford. Daughters party on Sunday. Peppa Pig world Monday to Wednesday, rock n roll.

Had a great weekend staying at Craster in Northumberland. Anyone who knows the coast line will appreciate its beauty.

Friday - 10 mile costal walk with wife and baby, met in laws who were also holidaying the area whilst stopping at 6 pub from Craster to Newton-by-the-Sea circle in glorious weather!

Saturday- visited Workworth castle/village, dropped dog at in laws B nB and heading to Alnwick. Visited the Gardens, with impressive water sculptures and poisoned garden featuring amongst others Canabis. Then had a mooch at the Treehouse restaurant.

Sunday- baby and I went to Dunstanburgh castle for a walk and came across a whale that must have recently beached (walked past Friday) which was a powerful image. I’ll attempt to attach a photograph

Last caravan holiday of the year and very fortunate with the weather. Stunning county that’s easily worth travelling to

Last edited:
Back