Weekend Plans

Ah stop, I got a text the other day telling me the ticket was bought, her treat, I was like ah thanks your so good ? didn't have the heart to say no - I'm using it as an excuse to air out my festival gear and have a few beers in the rain ? yeah that's one set at ATN I won't be missing, I assumed they were all from inner city Dublin - no such thing! Yep haha I'll be hiding out in July after Ibiza ?

Ah stop, I got a text the other day telling me the ticket was bought, her treat, I was like ah thanks your so good ? didn't have the heart to say no - I'm using it as an excuse to air out my festival gear and have a few beers in the rain ? yeah that's one set at ATN I won't be missing, I assumed they were all from inner city Dublin - no such thing! Yep haha I'll be hiding out in July after Ibiza ?
Yeah the music snobs still aren't sure about Fontaines dc, they kinda came out of nowhere and didn't play all the usual shitty places all over Ireland for years living in a car from gig to gig? yet people are saying we saw them for €3 at some back bar in Ballygobackwards last year.? Next they're on a sell out tour of America and doing all the Late Late Shows. Also just added to Glastonbury

I only checked them out after they were announced for atn, hadn't a clue who they were before that! Yeah seen them on the Jimmy Kimmel show an all. The video for ' Big' is class

Two more evening shifts for me, then off Sat/Sun.

Not a lot planned, gardening and maybe share a bottle of wine with the missus. I have made conscious effort to cut down on booze and also started running to build up my cardio.

So pretty full on really.

Scotland game Saturday night - not expecting much as usual but think Clarke may just do a half decent job... Now that's him cursed i'll go for a 2-0 Scotland victory. ?

Saturday - last day in ibiza
Sunday - home, cry :(

Been there done that. Remember putting on an Eddie Halliwell remix of bullet in the gun when I came back from my first or second trip there after hearing him playing and lying in my bed in tears lol. Last couple of times I've been hoping the pilot throws me out at 36000ft.

Hitting up my first music festival of the summer, just doing one of the three days, Green Velvet and Justin Martin headline the day. Dusting off the dancing shoes for IBZ.

Back