Weekend Plans

Certainly am will be first time in over a year in the ballroom so looking forward to it
I was there a few weeks ago on a saturday night. Mates went to Bonbar, I was having none of it so went to cosmic on my own, had the best time :D

I was there a few weeks ago on a saturday night. Mates went to Bonbar, I was having none of it so went to cosmic on my own, had the best time :D

What's on Saturdays these days? i would of done the same if i was you:oops:

Loop in Newcastle on Saturday. No big names this party, it's their 4th birthday so they're allowing their residents to play all night. Really looking forward to it!

Elliot Adamson is one of their residents, he's been supporting Patrick Topping quite a bit recently and is one to watch out for, top notch.

Met a lad a few years back in Thailand who plays at loop-- chris berry, sound geeza

Did Drumcode yesterday to. Massive fan of LWE events, always very well run, lots of bars and security get it spot on. Also just being the wrong side of 30 now, the fact it finishes at 11 and I'm in bed by 2 is much appreciated !

Spent most time in the car park as wanted to see Moudaber, Dense & Pika for ages and not seen Alan fitzpatrick for a couple of years so suited me well. Did 45mins of Beyer who played a much better set than the b2b at WHP in September and seemed spot on.

Bonus is I don't even feel to bad today

Destroyed after a very fun weekend.
Only comments on Drumcode was the second room (Car Park) - Was a fight to get in and out of the dance floor at times. Rest of it was great.

Destroyed after a very fun weekend.
Only comments on Drumcode was the second room (Car Park) - Was a fight to get in and out of the dance floor at times. Rest of it was great.

All this Techno inspiration, you should be posting a new (techno) mix by now:)?

Mozam in pieces after a mad one in Amsterdam. This weekend will be 100% quiet... Come Friday though it might be a different story! :lol:

Finally making a long awaited trip to Berlin. It's a rammed packed weekend starting with Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Mönchengladbach at the Olympiastadion.

We will be hitting Suicide Circus after the match on the Friday. The lineup at Panorama Bar on the Sat looks excellent. Carl Craig, Derrick Carter et al.

It's my 31st so will be getting smashed and may not make it out of the hotel room on Saturday but we will try to pack in as much of the tourist stuff as possible (the wall etc) before flying back on Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 13
Did Drumcode yesterday to. Massive fan of LWE events, always very well run, lots of bars and security get it spot on. Also just being the wrong side of 30 now, the fact it finishes at 11 and I'm in bed by 2 is much appreciated !

Spent most time in the car park as wanted to see Moudaber, Dense & Pika for ages and not seen Alan fitzpatrick for a couple of years so suited me well. Did 45mins of Beyer who played a much better set than the b2b at WHP in September and seemed spot on.

Bonus is I don't even feel to bad today

I was there, loved it. We stayed in the main room for Kruse, Sam , Pan-pot and Beyer, booked for NYE as well. Loved the daytime vibe, sound system was on-point as well

Well that was a bit special wasn't it?! Had a absolute ball. And I didn't even make the after party!
It was an unreal day/night. Not just because of the DJs, it has to be the friendliest and most inclusive crowd I've been in for over a decade. Rahaan at the after party was on top.

Hope you liked Liverpool. If you're up this way again and need any pointers just shout me.

I am actually out this weekend :)

Travelling down from Northwestershire for a Sunday daytime party at Motion, Bristol to see Laurent Garnier.

Been a while since I saw Garnier and my first time to Motion, not sure what type of set he will play? Missus is tagging on too:eek:.

How was Bristol mate?
I ended up at Southwark Street last minute to see Solomun. Was horribly packed but fun all the less.

Ffs, we are just finishing off a pizza express and getting a joe to the gaff now!

Back