Weekend Plans

Went to the Dome Saturday for Ministry Of Sound 30th Birthday Classical. Brandon, Alex, Jules and Oakenfold all played short sets as well. It was f***ing brilliant to be honest. Stayed in Limehouse and had a few in the West End during the Day

On way back to Paddington stopped at the Cenotaph for an Hour. Quality Night away

Looks a bit like this for me at the weekend

- Temp repairs to garage roof with some Flashdance
- Make plans for Nigel
- Spit on then burn an ikea shelf that doesn’t stay level
- Start an online campaign to rename Home Bargains discount store “Home & Bargains”
- Visit a National Trust property wearing my fleece with a wolf design on it
- Collab with my dog in the studio

Looks a bit like this for me at the weekend

- Temp repairs to garage roof with some Flashdance
- Make plans for Nigel
- Spit on then burn an ikea shelf that doesn’t stay level
- Start an online campaign to rename Home Bargains discount store “Home & Bargains”
- Visit a National Trust property wearing my fleece with a wolf design on it
- Collab with my dog in the studio
Give me a shout if you want any advice on the garage roof 🤣

Went to a charity event sat for children with cancer north.. my best man’s family put it on was a sold out huge success lot of money raised so fantastic weekend to be involved in.. feeling tender as today still though which I could of done without as need to get some runs in before the weekend

London Friday for my birthday, Saturday Printworks for Exhale then Ismus, Sunday will hopefully be third time lucky getting to LA.. more than ready for a bit of time off to explore California going to spend some time in San Diego and Malibu but going to be based in L.A we’ve got an airbnb in the bird streets.. weather looks good and some decent parties going down so 🤞 we pass our pre departure tests

Calif road trips are amazing. Done 3 now. We hired from Escape Vans Inglewood. Check out Laguna, Big Sur/PCH, Mojave desert if you can. Mindblowing. Watch yourself in Long Beach at night though.. Pismo Beach still has a bit of the old hippy vibe. Venice is ok in places, but a lot of tat (see also Hollywood). West Hollywood for bars

*Don't forget your ETSA or you'll be stuck in an airless immigration pen for hours 👀

A friend from St Helen's who I met on a campsite in Lisbon at the Euros in 2004 came over to our place Saturday. Gave him my post code to park car, didn't bother with house number.

Got him a ticket for the football next me and afterwards loads of us were out for my best mate's birthday. Got a memory block from early hours when we were in a club. Woke up in bed at 12pm Sunday, asked Mrs if my 50 odd year old mate was in our garden office...' nope you rang me at 6am because you couldnt open the door. Then a girl was ringing at 6:30 saying she was stood with a lad who's meant be stopping at yours but he doesn't know the address - I wouldn't give him your address'. The bouncer wouldn't let her back into the club to tell him the address and his battery had died 🙈 somehow he found his car and slept in there.

Felt bad from the hangover but worst about my mate 😩

Back