Weekend Plans

Liverpool tomorrow, looking forward to Cristophs set 🙌

Saturday back and the lads cricket presentation in the evening.

Sunday Blackpool with the kids to the Sandcastle water park.

Monday trying to mentally prepare myself for a big Friday at WHP. Looking fwd to that lineup! Cristoph twice in a week and Artbat! 👌

Jealous for tomorrow but i'll be there Friday at WHP. Cristoph will be b2b with Franky Wah who was brilliant at Parklife, so looking forward to that one but particularly buzzing for Artbat that night 💃

I'm travelling to Oslo this weekend. The Norwegian government will most likely be lifting just about all remaining Covid restrictions tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.

This means happy days are back again. We can expect insane partying out on town this Saturday. :cool:

The weather forecast is 18 degrees and sunshine. This will probably be the last weekend of Indian Summer this year.
Yes, we are now free. Just about all restrictions are lifted as from 4 PM on Saturday. Bars, restaurants and night clubs are now embracing for impact. Saturday night will be crazy.

There'll also be no more hotel quarantine when arriving from abroad, only a 3 day quarantine at home if you are not vaccinated and arrive from a red country. Amber countries are now "green". This means foreign travel is for all practical purposes back to normal.

I've almost forgotten what life was like before. This will be interesting.

This weekend is going to be amazing.......I'm going to join the other tw@ts and join the queues to panic buy some diesel......

Every now and then and just as you think people in this country cannot possibly get any stupider, they go and out do themselves. All of this just as yet another Boris U-turn brings a relaxation in the immigration rules to allow foreign truck drivers in to help with the shortages. Turns out we did need them EU workers after all! I despair

Jealous for tomorrow but i'll be there Friday at WHP. Cristoph will be b2b with Franky Wah who was brilliant at Parklife, so looking forward to that one but particularly buzzing for Artbat that night 💃
Can’t wait for Artbat either!

Franky played the best set last night imo. We had a great night, just found it difficult to find somewhere in Liverpool with decent music after it had finished!

Our night out went well. Taxi to Los Cristianos, bar hope through to Las Americas. Veronica's was lively, guess Thursday will also have been arrival day for those in for a weekend. My mate ended up chatting to a lady who's husband was over discussing a possible music festival (name checked some decent acts they've been involved in) we got pretty smashed until the bars shut at 4am...then got a bottle of Vodka and sat on the beach until 7am🥴 had to be out the room by 10am for a hotel change 😅😅😅 admittedly I've felt better but a managed a day on some Bali beds on the beach and curry at night before moving resorts ☺️

Back