Weekend Plans

Same as we've been doing for the past 5 days...
Walking up and down the promenade in Costa Adeje, Tenerife, playing and drinking.
Thursday heading to Las Americas with my best mate for our lads night out - Mrs' have been in a beach bar place on beds today and out out tonight

Friday might head to Loro Parque

Sunday our friends go home so the holiday with wind down a notch 😅

Walking up and down the promenade in Costa Adeje, Tenerife, playing and drinking.
Thursday heading to Las Americas with my best mate for our lads night out - Mrs' have been in a beach bar place on beds today and out out tonight

How's the weather? Might go on a little half term jaunt if the suggested testing requirement reduction happens.....

How's the weather? Might go on a little half term jaunt if the suggested testing requirement reduction happens.....
It is warm as you'd expect but been a bit cloudy for last 3 days (looks similar this morning) believe it gets sunny from Saturday which is fine for us but our friends have done a week - so not had wall to wall sunshine 😔 Still pool/sunbathing weather and no jumper at night needed. Luck of the draw as my sister was here a few weeks ago, constant sun and high 30's.

The resorts are busy, bars and restaurant lively with a few still yet to reopen due to covid. Mrs got in at 3:30am so must still be going at Veronicas until late.

Know you come regularly, sure your family would have a great time mate 👍

Bobby’s and Busby’s?

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Popping to a driving range shortly - last time and only time I've been to one is 10 years ago!

Tomorrow night, usually trip to Arsenal for my boy's footy session, followed by sleepover in the cloud.

Saturday - play with kids in morning and then I've got an away match against a team I think may be our rivals for the league this season. Saturday night I've turned down a ticket for the Joshua fight, so I'll watch it at home.

Sunday - Park run with kids if I'm not crippled from footy, drop them to my folks, and then hopefully take my older boy to Arsenal vs Tottenham in the afternoon (still waiting for freebie tbc)

(I'm not sure my weekend plans count as 'Clubbing Open Chat' these days:lol:)

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Popping to a driving range shortly - last time and only time I've been to one is 10 years ago!

Tomorrow night, usually trip to Arsenal for my boy's footy session, followed by sleepover in the cloud.

Saturday - play with kids in morning and then I've got an away match against a team I think may be our rivals for the league this season. Saturday night I've turned down a ticket for the Joshua fight, so I'll watch it at home.

Sunday - Park run with kids if I'm not crippled from footy, drop them to my folks, and then hopefully take my older boy to Arsenal vs Tottenham in the afternoon (still waiting for freebie tbc)

(I'm not sure my weekend plans count as 'Clubbing Open Chat' these days:lol:)
Wholesome weekend there dude

Liverpool tomorrow, looking forward to Cristophs set 🙌

Saturday back and the lads cricket presentation in the evening.

Sunday Blackpool with the kids to the Sandcastle water park.

Monday trying to mentally prepare myself for a big Friday at WHP. Looking fwd to that lineup! Cristoph twice in a week and Artbat! 👌

I'm travelling to Oslo this weekend. The Norwegian government will most likely be lifting just about all remaining Covid restrictions tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.

This means happy days are back again. We can expect insane partying out on town this Saturday. :cool:

The weather forecast is 18 degrees and sunshine. This will probably be the last weekend of Indian Summer this year.

Back