Weekend Plans

Anyone go to We R Festival. Bit of noise about Sam Divine watching footy during her set. Seems an...ahem....'own goal' to post it online

I saw this and don’t really get the fuss. I’ve seen DJs so out of it, they couldn’t even attempt a decent mix, so having the football on in the background doesn’t seem a big issue to me. People like to moan about anything these days. Still wouldn’t have put it on SM though!

Sven Vath or Joseph C didn’t cop much flack when they did the same during Awakenings a few years back. But really who cares

I saw this and don’t really get the fuss. I’ve seen DJs so out of it, they couldn’t even attempt a decent mix, so having the football on in the background doesn’t seem a big issue to me. People like to moan about anything these days. Still wouldn’t have put it on SM though!

Anyone go to We R Festival. Bit of noise about Sam Divine watching footy during her set. Seems an...ahem....'own goal' to post it online

the modern equivalent of The Orb going 'live' on TOTP and playing chess whilst a backing tape played

Back