Weekend Plans

Off to Bounemouth this weekend with some mates! Should be fun too!

One of the best weekends I've had this year. Didn't realise there was an air show over the weekend, so we got to see some flights from Battle of Britain Memorial team, the Red Arrows, and a few others! Chinooks are way more manoeuvrable than I expected.

Fireworks, food and drinks down the beach on Friday, the air show and a lot of cocktails Saturday during the day, followed by a vista to the old Opera House for a Hard House night, then a sunny drive home on the Sunday! Life almost felt normal again.

A vista to the old Opera House for a Hard House night, then a sunny drive home on the Sunday! Life almost felt normal again.
Sounds like a good weekend @Ikoda

Talking to a friend who I used to attend Hard House nights with the other day, he mentioned there still seems to be a decent scene for it on the south coast - were there many in and what kind of crowd does it pull?

Today a couple of friends from Las Salinas are crossing the island to have dinner with us at our place, French menu and wines.
Tomorrow lunch at Es Rebrots in Portinatx with other couple, friends reviews of the place are good.
Friday night Birthday of my better half, little villa party with the band, food, wines, and music from our local superstars 🔊 💃
Sábado resaca en la playa.
Sunday lunch barbecue with crazy peoples.
Monday liver surgery i think.

Today a couple of friends from Las Salinas are crossing the island to have dinner with us at our place, French menu and wines.
Tomorrow lunch at Es Rebrots in Portinatx with other couple, friends reviews of the place are good.
Friday night Birthday of my better half, little villa party with the band, food, wines, and music from our local superstars 🔊 💃
Sound like a normal week in Portinatx?
I can't wait...
Buen fin de semana....

Last edited:
Let's see.
Thursday: arrival Split, Croatia...boat trip to Obonjan Island..opening party Elrow Island
Friday: pool/beach, sunset party, Elrow Island.
Saturday: pool/beach, sunset party, closing party Elrow Island
Sunday: dead in the plane back home.

Let's see.
Thursday: arrival Split, Croatia...boat trip to Obonjan Island..opening party Elrow Island
Friday: pool/beach, sunset party, Elrow Island.
Saturday: pool/beach, sunset party, closing party Elrow Island
Sunday: dead in the plane back home.
Ooh I'd like a bit of that. Enjoy!

Friend's wedding tomorrow, was originally planned for Barbados, the Ribble Valley is similar...

Joining lads for a breakfast at 9:30am. Meeting a mini bus full at 11:30, wedding through the day in a converted barn in the countryside.
Another couple of friends are getting married in another venue a few miles away, so will slope off for an hour at some point to toast them. Get back to some ear ache from Mrs'

Wife then goes away to cabin for weekend, so lad and I are fending for ourselves 😁

were there many in and what kind of crowd does it pull

It was busy enough, but the O2 Academy (who own the venue) ran the bars with limited staff and most of them shut, so the queues were the worst I've experienced since clubs reopened. Definitely an older crowd there though, haha! We were some of the younger ones there (and I'm in my early 30s)

Looking forward to this weekend. My lad's little training session is back at Arsenal is back on, on Friday evening, after a weeks break for some building works [insert gag about Arsenal's sqaud needing rebuilding here].

Then Saturday I've got my final friendly footy match before the league season starts next Saturday. All 5 of our Saturday sides are playing, so I'd imagine our clubhouse will be busy for the GAA All Ireland Football* final after, as well as the Chelsea game.

Sunday - Parkrun with the kids, drop them to the folks for an hour or so and then parks and other fun

*NB, not really football - feel free to google Gaelic Football

IMG-20210910-WA0009.jpg

Ready for tonight 🔊💃🍷

Back