Weekend Plans

Coached my sons 4 aside team tonight, did ok, 2 wins a draw and 2 loses. Couple wines at home tonight with gogglebox and chill. Cliff walk and sea swim with dog early tomorrow morning and then Working in the garden followed by more footy coaching for the nippers proper club in evening for a tournament. Big run on Sunday morning and a roast at the old girls for lunch 😁 Sunday afternoon probably gonna involve guinness and footy. Take care all

Off to Leicester on Saturday to meet my old man for the rugby and hopefully see Bristol continue their push to the play offs.

Then Sunday is a charity dog walk and fun dog show in Cardiff- we WILL be winning at least one rosette. The pup has been briefed about how serious it is. Game face on.

View attachment 17396
Those of you at opening parties this weekend won’t have as much fun as seeing your team come from 19-0 down with ten minutes to go to win 19-21. A massive afternoon in Leicester!

My weekend has started today so here goes!

Tomorrow: Pack and head for Heathrow airport hotel
Friday: fly to Los Angeles 😁 (11 hours on a plane though 😫)
Friday evening (LA time): try to stay awake til a reasonable hour and not fall asleep by 6pm
Saturday: head for Palm Springs, bit of a tour around. Overnight in Phoenix.
Sunday: through the Sonoran desert to Sedona and on to the Grand Canyon.
Monday: monument valley.

Similar theme carries on throughout the week! I end up in vegas on Wednesday!

Friday evening (LA time): try to stay awake til a reasonable hour and not fall asleep by 6pm

you driving?

You're not messing around! That is some serious distance covered. How long are you over here?

Sat - football training with son at 9am. Suitcase in car, meeting Mrs after her nail appointment (important, i'm assured) straight to airport. Flying for a week in NYC working. A 3 day conference with sight seeing, drinking and hopefully some decent music.

Back to ear ache

Back