Weekend Plans

Was this a squeaky-bum moment?!

V.good effort though.

Apparently someone in Lambeth had been assaulted and our address has been given. One of the parties involved in this decent was of Caribbean decent (to use the police officers words), and no one like that lives in our flat. Nor (as far as we are aware) were the previous tenants. Very strange, but killed the after party off. Obviously we weren't going to allow them access, had multiple people awake, and the flat was a complete tip. They said they would return, so that was it.

Sat night
Lightbox for Fusion & Deep motion.
Great sets from Joe Bonnor, Ross Dunworth and especially LED. Did a 7.5 hour stint
Sunday
Disco damaged all day

Would have loved to have gone to Cream to see JPW, HUGE FAN. Saw him smash it at Clockwork In Es Pas and again at Magna last month. Lots of bad press about Healey lately so not surprised at feedback

Friday - worked late, beers on Bermondsey Street and then all to Brixton for the Four Tet all nighter. Caught Hessle, Joy O, Four Tet and Floating Points before calling it a night. Not as ridiculously rammed as it has been in years past. Sound not bad but not amazing.

Saturday - up at 10am, nice breakfast with the Mrs. Mega clean and then "up town" to see the Ai Waiwai exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts. Really powerful stuff and a nice afternoon out. Bite to eat at Tas and then a play at The Old Vic that I was probably a bit too tired for…

Sunday - Bit of shopping for a new winter coat, watched the rugby and then cooked a smashing thai curry. Tried to do rice pudding for afters but burnt it…oh well!

Devo'd I didn't make fabric. The Mrs didn't fancy it and most of my mates were very hungover and cried off.

Apparently someone in Lambeth had been assaulted and our address has been given. One of the parties involved in this decent was of Caribbean decent (to use the police officers words), and no one like that lives in our flat. Nor (as far as we are aware) were the previous tenants. Very strange, but killed the after party off. Obviously we weren't going to allow them access, had multiple people awake, and the flat was a complete tip. They said they would return, so that was it.

Proper buzzkill no doubt!

Proper buzzkill no doubt!

Yup. Still awaiting their return.

I've had a similar issue with the police a few years ago which led to a police raid while living in Leeds.
Flatmate was asleep in the flat when police were trying to enter (supposedly they knocked) after some dangerous criminal, and they had cause to believe someone was going through undue harm (meaning they don't need a warrant to enter the premises!). Think I posted about it on here actually.
So the visit on Saturday me doubley on edge. I seem to have this shit follow me around :lol:

went to cream, transported myself back 18 years and stood in the courtyard for 6 hours sweating like you only can in the courtyard and listened to Seb, Oakey, etc+

Was too special to try and put into words here. Was like winning the European Cup, except you were part of the team!

:-D

went to cream, transported myself back 18 years and stood in the courtyard for 6 hours sweating like you only can in the courtyard and listened to Seb, Oakey, etc+

Was too special to try and put into words here. Was like winning the European Cup, except you were part of the team!

:-D

Like you scored a 'worldy' for the winner in the final?:lol:

Weekend plans for this weekend folks?

Friday: Trip to Sheffield for Off The Rails
Saturday: Chillout with friends in Sheffield - avoid getting assaulted this time (which happened in April -_-)
Sunday: Return back to London, sleep

Decent mate!

Quiet one for me. Disposable funds are being reserved for Halloween weekender! :twisted:

Round to my bro's new crib and a few beers on Saturday.

This is the big one!

30th Birthday celebrations (Birthday is actually the week after but this is the only time I get to party with mates)

Friday - Chill with the missus and kids
Saturday - Head to London at 10.30am where the session begins. All day boozing then Jeff Mills live show @ Barbican. Fabric for Eats Everything and Chicago legend Mike Dunn
Sunday - Carry on somewhere
Monday - If alive will return home in the afternoon

Last edited:
Friday - Walking Dead watching with missus.

Saturday - Morning - family trip to Hampstead Heath. Mainly consisting of toddler laughing, pointing and shouting 'doggie' :D
Afternoon - trip over Wanstead way for next Vets cup game, followed by watching the Arsenal game and a curry, with footy team.

Sunday - 5.30am toddler wake-up call for a day of family fun, possibly soft play in the morning and something outdoorsy, weather permitting, in the afternoon.

Happy birthday @mashednlovingit !

Friday - Working in the day, few tunes and beers in the evening as prep for the lady coming over for what I think the youngsters refer to as a "netflix n chill" sesh :twisted:

Saturday - "Let's go drinking, I wanna go drinking with you all day drinking" with a group of mates in London in prep for the WE ARE WHSE event in the evening at Great Suffolk Street Warehouse, Danny Howard, Zeds Dead, Oliver Heldens, Zonderling, not a bad line-up and went to the Defected event at the same venue last week which was off the chain :D

Sunday - The warehouse event doesn't finish till 6/7am so likely to be monging out for a bit and refuelling with a protein and calorie laden-lunch in prep for clearing the hangover/comedown in time for work at 4pm :confused:

Back