Weekend Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bank holiday weekend here and Henrik Schwarz and my favourite innervision Marcus Worgull are playing on Sunday in the local. :)
I got in late to this last weekend but what a night and great club..up there with the best in Europe at the mo. :)

Took 1 photo on the stag do, a self with my dj partner because he hates them and it winds him up :lol:

Prodigy tonight. Quiet drink or five in a bar tomorrow.

TGirlfriend is going to her Mums for the weekend to see her family and im left alone. So this evening im going to the Boro v Brentford play off game with mates even though i support neither side and the rest of it will be infront of the tv with Fifa, more beers and some trance blasting to annoy the neighbours!

Common People festival in Southampton. On my doorstep so rude not to, but going to have a job fitting it in between a Friday nightshift and a Sunday nightshift.

Huxley, Dusky, SecondCity, Waze & Odyssey, a couple of bands worth seeing, Fatboy Slim, Clean Bandit. Should be fun. Secretsundaze afterparty at Junk Saturday night too, that should be good.

Last weekend in the uk b4 season número 5. Gonna be running around like a headless chicken getting useless things that won't get used for the misses! Also I'll be unintentionally stopping of for a cheeky pint now and then ;)

Last weekend in the uk b4 season número 5. Gonna be running around like a headless chicken getting useless things that won't get used for the misses! Also I'll be unintentionally stopping of for a cheeky pint now and then ;)

Ibiza Season 5? Might pester you for some tips later on this year, likely going to do a season next year. :)

Yea mate :) this is gonna be the last one as were of working in aus straight after this season. Any questions just ask mate :)

No nights out for me this weekend, just plenty of sport and no doubt booze. Off to Haydock races tomorrow, final day of the season on Sunday, then golf Mon / Tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back