Weekend Plans

just to add, that ALFOS at berkeley suite on friday was superb, another evening of amazing tunes from Weatherall & Johnston.
was talk of going to the arches for the last couple of hours of Pressure (speedy j & davide squillace were on), but since it was one of my mate's birthday, ended up going back to a mutual friends flat, quite a crowd went back, circa 25 i think...went long into saturday after that.

good night indeed.

Ahh so jealous of you lot out there for opening weekend! I had been hoping to get out there for it this year but no luck. 3 weeks to go for me.

Excited for the weekend anyway. Southampton for drinks tonight, Goodwood races tomorrow with the lads, and being dragged out to Hospitality @ Junk in Southampton on Sunday night. I'm a bit of a closet DnB fan so it's not so bad. Should be a mad bank holiday weekend all in all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat-sitting for the parents while they go off and enjoy themselves on holiday!! (I bet they are secretly off to Ibiza to rave at the opening parties!)

Decorating my new house, waiting for the girlfriend to pop.
Congratulations, does this mean you are an item? Not been around a lot so have missed the news. Hope everything works out for you m8 :)

Would like to say Sunday will be Space, but desperately trying to act my age in which case Sunday will be a picnic on the beach with the wife & children...

ALFOS this saturday @ Twisted Pepper Dublin...cant wait..:)
Enjoy:)
ALFOS was on in Glasgow last night but I was at a wedding reception , got back into Glasgow at 1:30am...we were so close in deciding to head to ALFOS for the last hour :)....but with the suits & dresses of our lot was way too much for the club ....we were moaning about timing of the wedding / ALFOS all way home in taxi:)

have ALFOS in Manchester on 7th June though :)

Fell out of Ministry at 5am after watching my friend DJ.... wanted to die all day. Far too old for this malarkey

arrived last night.... Space/DC-10/Sankeys.... was gonna head round to Savannah last night for the free Defected party with FCL and Simon Dunmore but was completely shattered, needed to save myself for the next 3 days and i realised it was a workers party..

ALFOS this saturday @ Twisted Pepper Dublin...cant wait..:)
Pity ALFOS Dublin didn't happen for you.

weatherall played a surprise dj set in Glasgow on Saturday night, sadly I was too late in seeing the announcement to go.

not long back from a very good night at the electric frog in Glasgow (mates birthday night out)
Optimo was highlight for me , erol Allan's disco 3000 set was very enjoyable as well, caught a bit of Bicep at the end, sounded good

Back