Weekend Plans

I'm also looking forward to this weekend :) Friday off to see Breaking Dawn Part 2. I'm a massive Twilight fan so can't wait for this. It's a mates birthday so may pop into his after although trying to keep things real so I don't ruin Saturday.

Saturday - Clash of the Gods at Godskitchen. Heading to Brum early to catch up with mates that live there then the night itself. A good proportion of our Ibiza crew will be out for this one including the lovely G-Bob and friends who were staying in our apartments. It's gonna be a mint night!!!

Sunday - Get the bus back to Manc then carry on partying

What are you up to Mr Ikoda anyway?

Heading to prague for a long weekend with one of my best mates.

It was meant to be for Transmission, but sadly they cancelled it. So seeing Markus Schulz and KhoMha play somewhere else instead. Never seen KhoMha before, and been a fan of his work for ages! It will be a sober one, but a good one. Saving myself for OTR in two weeks. :D

Eats Everything on Friday night at a nearby venue which is celebrating its 1st. Birthday. Will probably mean Saturday morning is a complete write-off. Up in time for the 3pm KOs however, and depending on how I'm feeling may chose to venture out once more! :)

Fri - Taking calls for Children In Need in a big call centre. Get donating people!
Sat - All over the UK. From Manchester to Wolverhampton then onto Bristol for the footy then back to Wolverhampton for a few before going to a friends 30th party in Crewe at Gresty Road.
Sun - Dinner at the in-laws then keyboard lessons in the evening (this will be my third)

Heading to prague for a long weekend with one of my best mates.

It was meant to be for Transmission, but sadly they cancelled it. So seeing Markus Schulz and KhoMha play somewhere else instead. Never seen KhoMha before, and been a fan of his work for ages! It will be a sober one, but a good one. Saving myself for OTR in two weeks. :D

I'm sure you'll have a great time. I love Prague.

Possibly (probably) see you at OTR. I've still not got a ticket yet and I'm a bit skint but will no doubt be there.

Have a good one :)

I'll be seeing you at OTR Ikoda! Buying tickets next week I think!

This weekend another quiet one as I'm so poor.

Friday - chill out at my boyfriends whilst he works the night shift
Saturday - hopefully see a few ibiza friends for a few drinks who are in Manchester if we can get logistics right
Sunday - lunch with mum

Saving myself for December when I'm jam packed so a few more of these quiet weekends to come :(

I'm going to be a bit of a state at OTR ;) , will look forward to seeing you both :D

I've never been to Prague before. Am looking forward to getting away from the UK for a few days. Explore a new city. And buy some cheap cigarettes. :)
What's the law for bringing fags back from Prague \ Czech Republic ?

And buy some cheap cigarettes. :)

:spank: :lol: ... might have some spare in my considerable stash to feed the 25-30 a day (former) habit when you run out, if I manage to stay off them beyond Xmas !

And buy some cheap cigarettes. :)
What's the law for bringing fags back from Prague \ Czech Republic ?

:arrow: http://www.heathrow-airport-guide.co.uk/dutyfree.html

... 4 cartons now without a load of questions about them being for personal use. It ain't as cheap as it used to be over there tho' .. bit like everywhere !

Looks like a couple more quiet weekends before the Xmas nights out start up... Not much planned beyond defrosting the freezer, roasting a bird ( :twisted: ) and getting some weights/running in.

Really no idea what I'm up to for most of the weekend.

Will start Friday evening at a journalists' gathering. Suppose we'll see where it goes from there.
Looks like I'll head out of the city on Saturday evening to see my friends' band play at an out of the way bar. Again, not sure what's up after that.
Nothing planned for Sunday at the moment.
I will hopefully get around to working on some music :confused:

Moving into our new flat in hackney saturday so thats the whole day gone , few beers in the evening and suss out the local area probably. probs just do stuff round the house sunday and bit more exploring

in an ideal world i would go see Kolsch at subclub tonight, as Der Alte is just the greatest tune of the last 18months, but alas i probably should stay in, have a quiet weekend / save cash....as i was £600 at the opticians yesterday!! goddam my terrible eyesight!!...plus taking a friend out for lunch today which aint going to be cheap...

in an ideal world i would go see Kolsch at subclub tonight, as Der Alte is just the greatest tune of the last 18months, but alas i probably should stay in, have a quiet weekend / save cash....as i was £600 at the opticians yesterday!! goddam my terrible eyesight!!...plus taking a friend out for lunch today which aint going to be cheap...

Where there's a will... ;)

£600!!!!! :eek: Is that for laser eye surgery or what??

I've got terrible eysight -6.5 but got my contacts that I sleep in. £15 a month jobsa :)
no, £600 is for my new frames, with the thinnest lenses possible (thin lenses to also go into my spare pair).

my eyesight is worse than yours helen...my contact lens presciption also went up to -6.5 & -8...which i think translates into -8 & -9.5 when it comes to lenses for glasses...

i did look into laser but have too many issues with my eyes...pupils are too big (no wonder i get asked for pills all the time:lol:, and my cornea is too small, so options rulled out, getting the contact lenses surgical fitted into my eyes is a possibility i suppose, but the cost/invasiveness is not really worh it when i'll probably need reading glasses in next 10-15years anyway.

use glasses at work / using PC / day to day, & monthly toric lenses for when on holiday / clubbing, nights out.

no, £600 is for my new frames, with the thinnest lenses possible (thin lenses to also go into my spare pair).

my eyesight is worse than yours helen...my contact lens presciption also went up to -6.5 & -8...which i think translates into -8 & -9.5 when it comes to lenses for glasses...

i did look into laser but have too many issues with my eyes...pupils are too big (no wonder i get asked for pills all the time:lol:, and my cornea is too small, so options rulled out, getting the contact lenses surgical fitted into my eyes is a possibility i suppose, but the cost/invasiveness is not really worh it when i'll probably need reading glasses in next 10-15years anyway.

use glasses at work / using PC / day to day, & monthly toric lenses for when on holiday / clubbing, nights out.

Think you are only the second person I've met with worse eyesight than me. I rely on my contact lenses and have got a really old pair of specs for if I get an eye infection. I do need to get some more glasses really though although will be spending considerably less than £600!

I need new glasses too. Can't remember how much they were the last time, but I would have thought max £400 for designer + spare pair in Vision Express! I try to make them last as long as poss, despite the optician getting pushy anytime the prescription changes a tiny bit.

Back