Weekend Plans?

It is illegal but I think it was more an attempt to extort money from me.
However, I was in a very bad mood at the time so I hopped on the back of the cop's moped and said "fine, take me in. I don't care any more. I'll pay the fine." and he & his partner let me go in return for a couple of 50 cent cups of coffee at a kiosk. :lol:
They also gave me their phone number in case I wanted to go party with them later that night :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: great Monday morning laugh! So did you go party with them :?: ;-)

However, I was in a very bad mood at the time so I hopped on the back of the cop's moped and said "fine, take me in. I don't care any more. I'll pay the fine." and he & his partner let me go in return for a couple of 50 cent cups of coffee at a kiosk. :lol:
They also gave me their phone number in case I wanted to go party with them later that night :lol: :lol:
:lol::lol:
moscow always seem such a mad place.
i was there about 7 years ago, great trip, (bar gettign chased about red square at 4am by a pack of wild dogs:eek:) would love to go back, also check out st petersburg as well.

Eeek amazing weekend.

Francois K's surround sound gig was so unlike anything I've ever been to before. Such amazing selections. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNs0JbyCz8

...and someone pulled out a VIP ticket for the New Order/Specials/Blur Hyde Park gig last night. Atmosphere was off the scale.

Not sure what to do with self now the olympics are (almost) over. :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: .. careful they may have had you lined up to take part in their Ukrainean sideline movie 'Cops & Throbbers' !

Not sure what to do with self now the olympics are (almost) over. :cry:

:arrow: :?:

41DG3cJ6jSL._SS500_.jpg

Went to York shopping and sightseeing - it was **** - the shops made Newcastle look like Milan and it was so f****ing expensive to do stuff - its like Durham on steriods with the egotistical prices of London - so got drunk on a mini pub crawl, had a meal and came back to Newcastle.

If someone recommends York - tell them to jog on..... :spank:

:lol::lol::lol: great Monday morning laugh! So did you go party with them :?: ;-)
No, I was in town with a bunch of friends for my mate's bachelor's party trip so I had to carry on with them (although, as noted, I was in a foul mood so I ended up bailing out of the festivities around 2am that night :confused:)

I should mention that the top nightclub in town, where we spent both evenings, is called Ibiza! :lol:

:lol::lol:
moscow always seem such a mad place.
i was there about 7 years ago, great trip, (bar gettign chased about red square at 4am by a pack of wild dogs:eek:) would love to go back, also check out st petersburg as well.
This all took place in Odessa, Ukraine.

But yes, Moscow can get quite crazy too (I was chased by a pack of dogs once as well!). St Pete not so much so but still a decent town and quite beautiful. If you're ever heading over let me know and I'll give you some tips.

its like Durham on steriods with the egotistical prices of London

If someone recommends York - tell them to jog on..... :spank:

I remember going there about 10 years ago and thinking exactly the same thing - haven't been back since ! The only good shops there were selling natural stone flooring at Knightsbridge prices :spank:

I remember going there about 10 years ago and thinking exactly the same thing - haven't been back since ! The only good shops there were selling natural stone flooring at Knightsbridge prices :spank:

I had about £500 to spend - someone told me the shopping was brilliant so i decided to go a bit mad - I bought some nougat from a special nougat shop!!! :spank: :lol::lol::lol:

I had about £500 to spend - someone told me the shopping was brilliant so i decided to go a bit mad - I bought some nougat from a special nougat shop!!! :spank: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: .. guess all those loaded Yorkshire farmers who feign things are always so "tight" when it comes to paying need somewhere local to be relieved of their suppressed desires to splurge. Oh - and apparently it's London-commutable (so I'm told) and so you may as well be in Henley-on-Thames as far as prices are concerned, eh ?

Top weekend overall, terrible drive to and from Bristol.
Mate turned up an hour and a half late to pick me up from work, then went back to his where he delayed us another hour and a half. Was meant to be in Bristol by 8.30pm. Got there at 11pm.

Then picked me up on Sunday, and decided he'd take me to his house in Bradford rather than Leeds (After telling me he would). Just made my last train home (about a minute to spare) else i'd of been screwed.

Rest of the weekend was awesome. Balloon fiesta was great, incredible atmosphere.

Quiet weekend for me (still recovering from my lovely hospital admission earlier on in the week, On a seperate note does anyone know how long it takes sedatives to leave your system as I keep falling asleep everytime I sit or lie down??)

Friday: west end (****e), New 24hr bar (brilliant), bumped into some old PR friends so then did a few house parties then the pool, then painted a few smurfs then realised it was 10pm Saturday night and went to bed.

Sunday: work, out with my housemates gf, 24hr bar again (this will be the death of me!) then house party, sleep, just woke up. Oh and went to judgement somewhere in there too, it was crap, Eddie Halliwell was average and Judge Jules as per usual was useless...

Not been one this this week?

Moi:

Tonight - Newmarket for a Tom Jones gig at the races. Corporate shizness

Tomorrow - pick up £700 worth of lighting for new front room, quick hello at a mate's kid's 1st birthday, followed by goodbye lunch with my childhood best friend before he heads back to NYC. Then drive to Oxfordshire for dinner with the missus' Mum.

Sunday - mate's kid's Xting. Will try and duck the church.

Where did the rock and roll go?:spank:

As advertised.

Grown-up bizniz is knackering. Shattered today.

Quiet weekend for me (still recovering from my lovely hospital admission earlier on in the week, On a seperate note does anyone know how long it takes sedatives to leave your system as I keep falling asleep everytime I sit or lie down??)

Friday: west end (****e), New 24hr bar (brilliant), bumped into some old PR friends so then did a few house parties then the pool, then painted a few smurfs then realised it was 10pm Saturday night and went to bed.

Sunday: work, out with my housemates gf, 24hr bar again (this will be the death of me!) then house party, sleep, just woke up. Oh and went to judgement somewhere in there too, it was crap, Eddie Halliwell was average and Judge Jules as per usual was useless...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

All said with such understatement! :)

Hope Eddie picks up when I see him this weekend. JJ has been disappointing thousands for years now :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All said with such understatement! :)

It was a quiet one - no clubs, (well im pretty sure eden doesnt count!) and the west end, quiet, boring, depressing weekend...If I turn up for work everyday I'm disappointed in myself, I should be in such a state as to forget to!

Back