Weekend Plans....

Glad to see it hasn't changed ;)

Tonight: Karting

Saturday: Was down to do overtime, but the testing environment I need went down this morning... Which is annoying to say the lease. Time and a half too!
May go out into Leeds for a couple of drinks, but nothing major. Will be playing alot of Call of Duty instead.

Sunday: As with Saturday, except it was double time.

Friday: Karting was epic, never done it before. Was great fun... came second from last, but hey!

Saturday: Had an eye test, turns out I need glasses for distance, but this is something I've suspected for a few months. Ended up going to propaganda and having a bit of a mental night out. Lots of Call of Duty added in.

Sunday: Recovering from last night. Spent too much time thinking about my ex gf, which was rather annoying... Was a bit of a low day tbh.

Berlin :p:twisted::D8).

Berghain Klubnacht :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::p:p:p:p:p:p

Wilde Renate :p:p:p

New friends and awesome memories 8)8)8)

Paying the price now :lol::lol::lol:

Still not really lucid so will put something up on another thread when I can type properly .. but Minimarc stuck all afternoon at Schoenefied for 4 hours and is in far more pain than I could imagine :lol:..

Looking at my Berghain wrist stamp which is not very readily washed off.. and am now seeing what looks like a gimp straddling a torture box .. oh dear where is my head :confused::eek: !!

went berlin ,
got spazzed,
cant talk properly yet
lots of random bruises and pains
want to do it all over again

Berlin :p:twisted::D8).

Berghain Klubnacht :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::p:p:p:p:p:p

Wilde Renate :p:p:p

New friends and awesome memories 8)8)8)

Paying the price now :lol::lol::lol:

Still not really lucid so will put something up on another thread when I can type properly .. but Minimarc stuck all afternoon at Schoenefied for 4 hours and is in far more pain than I could imagine :lol:..

Looking at my Berghain wrist stamp which is not very readily washed off.. and am now seeing what looks like a gimp straddling a torture box .. oh dear where is my head :confused::eek: !!

went berlin ,
got spazzed,
cant talk properly yet
lots of random bruises and pains
want to do it all over again

Did you two go together?

No - Minimarc was there all weekend - I just flew in on Sunday morning and left again 7am Monday :eek::lol: .. met up round the corner from Berghain round 7pm, got smashed and did afters at Wilde Renate.... via a taxi-tour of various door-slammed after-party hotspots :lol:

Hilarious conversation round the side of a gas station we stopped off at to buy something to munch (a red bull in my case) ..

Guy from inside runs out waving hands and says

"You cannot p!ss here"

"Sorry ...?"

"You were p!ssing or were going to p!ss - you cannot p!ss here"

Aside - [Did one of us p!ss :?::confused: .. me ? :confused: No idea ! :lol:]

"We would never p!ss here - that is what toilets are for"

"OK - well just as long as you don't p!ss"

"Have a good evening !!"

Another hilarious conversation with doorman at Visionaere after Jaeger shots and pints on top of a heavy afternoon ..

"Why ..."

"You're drunk"

[pulling myself together big-time] ... "Honestly, I'm not - haven't touched a drop ... is Holy Sunday still on for a while and are the Romanians still playing ?"

[wagging finger at taxi and whispering] "OK - you can come in ... but your friends are too drunk - so they cannot"

"OK - have a good evening and see you next time. Auf wiedersein"

Think Kenny got exactly the same only about me at Kater Holzig or Suicide Circus (forget which one .. :oops:) when we got to the desk a bit later .. Wilde Renate saved the day .. tho for me is a mere blur of disjointed cameos this time. Don't remember leaving. Don't remember how I got to Ostbahnhof (think I walked in sub-zero). Remembered buying burger round the corner from DDR - when I could still smell it all the next morning :confused: ..

Aah .. Berlin .. it never changes !!! If you've been p!ssing up, for heaven's sake go into clubs alone - they just have to see a group of English-speaking guys looking merry and (probably understandably) get very jittery !!!

Was a great trip and finally met the Minimarc !

was a blast!
the berghain thing didnt annoy as much as i thought , there wasnt much else we could have done. when he said no on sunday we took it n the chin and that was that where as the english group behind us got into a big discussion with him and he eventually let them in.
Renate club is a funny place , bit like a big squat. Saturday we ended up in a place called About:blank which was err interesting! Met lots of cool ppl all be it brielfy most of the time.

Dont remember the gas station at all! Or when you left either! We were at the club till the end as far as i know then got given wristbands to go back in but didnt happen. The guy let me go back in and collect my jacket tho which was a life saver otherwise would have frozen to death!

Id recommend the Industielplatz Hostel on Warschauer Strasse its good value and brilliant location for what we wanted to do

Back