Weekend Plans....

onemore

What you all up to??

me:

tonight - dinner at mates house

tomorrow - the match for a must win game, then shooting over to Leeds to see Friendly Fires

sunday - catch chelsea v liverpool on the tv and maybe head into liverpool for the mUmU daytime gig with Clive Henry

Tonight..... Mint Club in Bali ....Obama is here, but not expecting to bump into him.

Saturday... Surfing all day.....night time dinner with friends then last night party.

Sunday ... Surfing all day.... Then a long 17 hour flight to London

Monday ..arrive London

Tuesday... Fly to Ibiza and sign on the dotted line for my new house.

Tonight..... Mint Club in Bali ....Obama is here, but not expecting to bump into him.

Saturday... Surfing all day.....night time dinner with friends then last night party.

Sunday ... Surfing all day.... Then a long 17 hour flight to London

Monday ..arrive London

Tuesday... Fly to Ibiza and sign on the dotted line for my new house.

For this reason im jealous :(

Waves finally arrived in Bali then?!

for me,

Friday: work 6pm - 6am
Saturday: work 6pm - 6am
Sunday: wake up dazed but will try & manage a surf!

Basically :lol:

Glad to see it hasn't changed ;)

Tonight: Karting

Saturday: Was down to do overtime, but the testing environment I need went down this morning... Which is annoying to say the lease. Time and a half too!
May go out into Leeds for a couple of drinks, but nothing major. Will be playing alot of Call of Duty instead.

Sunday: As with Saturday, except it was double time.

The weekend depends whether I am wake up tomorrow being 'good Sarah' or 'bad Sarah' :twisted:

If I am being 'good Sarah' the weekend is going to consist of a 15 mile run, more mountain climbing training so climbing up umpteen hills for 6+ hours, topped off with a huge veggie roast and no alcohol :spank:

If 'bad Sarah' makes an appearance it will be the Go Bang Warehouse party and the necessary shenanigans that will go with it.

Glad to see it hasn't changed ;)

Tonight: Karting

Saturday: Was down to do overtime, but the testing environment I need went down this morning... Which is annoying to say the lease. Time and a half too!
May go out into Leeds for a couple of drinks, but nothing major. Will be playing alot of Call of Duty instead.

Sunday: As with Saturday, except it was double time.

where is decent in leeds for post gig drinks?? decent music and decent people. I hear A Nation of Shopkeepers is meant to be decent.....

all advice appreciated!

The weekend depends whether I am wake up tomorrow being 'good Sarah' or 'bad Sarah' :twisted:

If I am being 'good Sarah' the weekend is going to consist of a 15 mile run, more mountain climbing training so climbing up umpteen hills for 6+ hours, topped off with a huge veggie roast and no alcohol :spank:

If 'bad Sarah' makes an appearance it will be the Go Bang Warehouse party and the necessary shenanigans that will go with it.

choices, choices!!

where is decent in leeds for post gig drinks?? decent music and decent people. I hear A Nation of Shopkeepers is meant to be decent.....

all advice appreciated!

That's where I could well be headed on Saturday :lol:

I'm having another quiet weekend this week. Will just be going to the gym and watching the football. Need to save the pennies for next weekend.

Circus on Friday night with Sven & Joris then down to London on sat for Together Winter Music Festival. :twisted:

Well, Minimarc let the cat out of the bag ..... early Sunday morning to Berlin for a quick Winter fix. London Saturday night has now officially been axed :!:

Back