Weekend Plans!

*Said sister stayed with us ahead of her boob job today. I've yet to work out the correct etiquette for her return. Do I say 'nice tits'? Is it rude not to?

Depends on her level of banter ?! but you really wont be able to make out anything im sure, going by what my sis was like when she came home from hospital.

JV No wonder you are bloody single :lol:

I might start a dating class for people who really have no idea how to be around woman and Johnny your membership will be free ;) :lol:

To be fair to Joint Venture, every girl I've ever known to have them done has been 'go on, feel them, they are amazing, blah, blah'.....

mate. justice was served , mainly to the face. thanks so much for helping us out a good mate who was low on funds was able to come so thanks again. was so good. left at 9am sunday then went pub and came back bout 6pm sunday till near the end this morning. I dont care what people might think bout frabric they know how to do a party! absolute nuts , my mate was in the back room with the bar staff getin dressed like BA Baracchus

mate. justice was served , mainly to the face. thanks so much for helping us out a good mate who was low on funds was able to come so thanks again. was so good. left at 9am sunday then went pub and came back bout 6pm sunday till near the end this morning. I dont care what people might think bout frabric they know how to do a party! absolute nuts , my mate was in the back room with the bar staff getin dressed like BA Baracchus

8)8). Really pleased - best value party in London I reckon and great your mate gave it what for :D !!

Have had such ridiculous blinders in that place even on normal Saturdays, love it to bits, every room, with friends or on my own.. . It's great and always staggered how they manage to keep it feeling fresh inside as night turns to day with so much debauchery going on ;). So completely straightforward as well - no pretences, just a temple for a "b!oody good sesh " ..

Flippin' marvellous :p !

Friday/ Saturday will both be very quiet for myself but Sunday onwards could soon change all that as along with the missus & family we're going out on a fly-drive holiday visiting Seville & Andalucia for six days. Mind you i'm not sure Seville will be my cup of tea in terms of a destination as i do tire and get bored easily in my old age when visiting tourist sites. However as the trip was paid for by our eldest & her husband i couldn't very well refuse hence took up the offer given as it's free break.

Friday/ Saturday will both be very quiet for myself but Sunday onwards could soon change all that as along with the missus & family we're going out on a fly-drive holiday visiting Seville & Andalucia for six days. Mind you i'm not sure Seville will be my cup of tea in terms of a destination as i do tire and get bored easily in my old age when visiting tourist sites. However as the trip was paid for by our eldest & her husband i couldn't very well refuse hence took up the offer given as it's free break.

What sort of thing do you fancy doing if sightseeing is going to become a bore
.. I spent most of a 3-day trip to Seville out at a hotel nearby (closed at the moment unfortunately) eating very innovative Spanish gastronomic creations and horse riding in the countryside, after tootling round the boutiques and sights in town for a day brought on an ennui that had hitherto been preceeded by few challengers ...

no pretences, just a temple for a "b!oody good sesh " ..

Flippin' marvellous :p !

yep i owe u some pints next time your in london mate. Didnt see any bad attitude at all which is more than can be said for dome of the closing parties in ibiza by all acounts. is funny what becomes 'normal' when your in a club at weird times of the day. bloody brilliant

yep i owe u some pints next time your in london mate. Didnt see any bad attitude at all which is more than can be said for some of the closing parties in ibiza by all acounts. is funny what becomes 'normal' when your in a club at weird times of the day. bloody brilliant

we'll get it together one of these days !! Last time I saw bad attitude in Fabric was many years ago - has been great there for ages (long may it last).. & the mornings are really :twisted: ...

Love the way they do £9 entry after 4am - often get awesome sets in the 4-8am slot and Room 1 gets far less packed then, so you can wake up and do an early start Sunday with an affordable after-hours to follow.. or take in a music bar event somewhere to the East or South of the River before and finish off there for the morning session if the line-up's good...

without getting told 'it's 4am and there's no more entry' - or charged a stupid amount for the final 4-5 hours in a club. Very fair and sensible arrangement for a top venue ... makes a change ... no wonder I keep going back :p.

Got a Fabric birthday fuzzy head still :( But what an AMAZING party!!! As always. Great vibe, great dj's, great sets, great staff. The Fabric peeps really do know how to throw a bash.

16hrs, on par with last year. Left after Ricardo's second set of the day... immense! Also great sets by Lee Foss, and a great hour or two dancing to Kubicle in room 3 too :D

Got a Fabric birthday fuzzy head still :( But what an AMAZING party!!! As always. Great vibe, great dj's, great sets, great staff. The Fabric peeps really do know how to throw a bash.

16hrs, on par with last year. Left after Ricardo's second set of the day... immense! Also great sets by Lee Foss, and a great hour or two dancing to Kubicle in room 3 too :D

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/878879-to...ing-date-for-night-at-fabric-with-cara-kilbey

this was the week before but apparenlty some of the towie crew were there this weekend too :lol:

dear or dear what is Fabric coming to

I preferred Terry Francis ;)

My favourite set of the night was Lee Foss... he was smashing it!! Or maybe he was just playing at the right time ;) :lol: He played that tune "Jack your Body" - I love it!! I remember the whole crowd going mad for it.

I just enjoyed seeing the whole set of Ricardo, then when he finished it was like a completion of the night and we could finally all leave :)

Can't believe you're considering clubbing again this weekend! :eek:

Back